Recent content by Corsair

1. Corsair

Would you come back to NESBA?

No, probably not. I was primed and ready at the conclusion of 2011 to buy a bike, gear, and everything to do nearly the full midwest season with them this year. They pulled the plug and left me with a huge wad of cash that I spent on new hobbies and continued street riding instead of track...
  2. Corsair

road america registration?

I have bad news for you: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=22948 Check around with other organizations to try and get your track day fix in the Midwest region this year. I live in Appleton and have 40 minutes of RA under my belt on my RC51 (that was my intro ride) and a full day of...
  3. Corsair

MW Schedule

I saw the news via a post from a FB friend before I headed over here. Last year I did my intro ride @ RA in May on my RC51. Also met a couple of great people including beac. Then I did a Motovid day with Zippy sharing his GSX-R 750and I knew I was going to do this hobby in 2012. I spent the...
  4. Corsair

2006 r6r

Wow, yeah, I totally screwed that up. I can't read. :(
  5. Corsair

2006 r6r

Exactly where in MI are you? (based off the reference in fire's post)
  6. Corsair

slipper clutch question

I can't blip my RC51 to save my life. Part of it maybe has to do with it being stock geared (and stock everything else) and I'm blipping at too low of speeds/rpms to be practical. Even when I do match revs/shifts properly the engine braking on that bike feels like I'm being thrown against a...
  7. Corsair

2009 yamaha r6

+1 Wthout a thread template, without people putting their locations in their profiles, or without locations being added somewhere in the subject or post browsing for motorcycles on this forum is f'n useless. I shouldn't have to go look up an area code, a zip code, or post "Where are you...
  8. Corsair

Anyone see me crash at RA on 8/26? I'm drawing a blank

I recently had a conversation with my State Farm agent in July while researching bike purchases (I wanted to know what was available for insurance on the bike on the track). Technically, from my agent's response, there is no coverage if you lose it on the track versus on the street regardless...
  9. Corsair

RA 25th trailbraking info

It was probably Brett from ALR you were talking to.
  10. Corsair

Oct Road America dates missing?

That's a bummer. I was planning to go down there for those dates. :(
  11. Corsair

FS: 2006 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

I'm either blind or can't read....where is this located?
  12. Corsair

Pit Bull front handle rear stand - WI

You bet! Two reasons: 1) I'm starting to accumulate stuff for getting into track days next year (long story, PM me if you really want to hear it) and I'd like a rear handle stand because it's easier to remove from the bike than this one would be. Not that removing a front handle rear stand is...
  13. Corsair

Pit Bull front handle rear stand - WI

SOLD Figured I'd put this here for anyone possibly heading to Road America in three weeks. I prefer to sell this without shipping it (due to cost to the buyer), but if I can't offload it locally at RA or via Craigslist I'll work with someone on shipping it. It's two years old, has some minor...
  14. Corsair

Thumbs up to Yamaha for keeping racing real

Definitely worth watching! "Could you say it with a bit more conviction?" "No." Lol
  15. Corsair

VIR AMA cancelled !!!!

Wow, that does suck! It would be awesome to see some other track step in and host it, but the article is right about perhaps being too late to promote the event in time for a good turnout even if another track offered to host.