1. D

Kobe XPro Leathers Sz. 42 $150

More pics:
  2. D

Pics:
  3. D

Bought a new suit so I don't need this one anymore. Worn for one season it's a Kobe Xpro suit size 42 in yellow. Price is $150 plus shipping. Here is a link to the Kobe website: http://www.kobeusa.com/suit_x-pro.html I'm about 6' tall and weight 180 with a medium/athletic build. Waist is a 32...
  4. D

Need a ramp

Whoops never mind too late.
  5. D

BeaveRun SED - Didn't get much feedback / CR time

Blaise came off sounding like a sarcastic asshole who was not trying to offer any help. Adding the *sigh* part to his post was really helpful, really... Everyone else in the thread gave a helpful and encouraging response except Blaise. No he didn't criticize anyone so I guess I should have...
  6. D

Lap times thunderbolt

I run :35s when I was at the track last year. Heading out there again soon and I hope to improve a bit. This was running with the second chicane.
  7. D

BeaveRun SED - Didn't get much feedback / CR time

Awesome constructive criticism there ace... To the original poster, hope it works out better for you next time and don't let it discourage you. I am sure if you make it out to the track again you will be able to find a CR to help you out with all the offers I have seen posted already.
  8. D

Oil

Thanks for the reply. I'm running a full Leo Vince exhaust as well so looks like I will give the longer filters a try.
  9. D

STT to ride Monticello on 7/3/09

Heh I agree with the comments on the picture. I don't think I will be going back to the South course until they smooth out the bumps between T1 and T2 and either figure out a way to push the armco back, add airfence or both. Hopefully the Friday trackday will provide the track with the...
  10. D

Oil

Meat which Purolator oil filter are you using for the ZX6R? I knew about Rotella being the real deal when it came to bikes but I have been using the K&N filter. If I can get a better filter for less money I am there.
  11. D

Disclaimer: This was my first time running with STT and I am not an STT member. I was running in the advanced group. Anyways, I didn't feel safe enough to go 100% at the track. The safety measures were tires stacked in front of the armco in certan places and some corners were designated no...
  12. D

190 takeoffs....

PM sent for the Pirelli slicks
  13. D

I plan on giving the track a try with STT as well. I've heard all the stories and if the track is unsafe I will pack it in and wait until more improvements are made. I plan on taking some onboard video as well while I'm out there. I figure for $125 it's worth a visit and if I leave early I...
  14. D

WTB: Summit Main 5/10 I Group

Turns out I have to handle some personal stuff on Sunday so I won't be able to make it out... Thanks for the offer though, I am dying to try out Summit.
  15. D

WTB: Summit Main 5/10 I Group

Hehe working on it.