Recent content by dlockhart5x

1. dlockhart5x

Where are they now?

squids good times
  2. dlockhart5x

Announcement

Congrats. Now you need two fiddys. Maybe in a few months or so. Wouldn't want to rush things
  3. dlockhart5x

What to do in the offseason?

Ice racing Mid West CR Greg Kotlinski getting it done during the Moose Racing 4hr endurance :crs:
  4. dlockhart5x

You can be the judges vid.

Did the U tube stop watch bridge to bridge 7:47 to 9:31 = 1:44 or so.. Hmmm with that 204 top speed he might have been able to take 5th in WERA LWT super stock at the october round and beaten a few SV 650s I guess that means DJ has gotten a lot slower since the last time I saw him.
  5. dlockhart5x

You can be the judges vid.

:popcorn: nope going to need a bigger one
  6. dlockhart5x

new Buell - 1190RS

A square 4 500cc 2T back when men were men. I'd settle for one of the V2 500s that Honda sold as customer bikes. Geoff from GP tech has one , the price fluctuates up or down a bit from $100K
  7. dlockhart5x

Would you come back to NESBA?

Absolutely! Having now riden with the other guys, I even more appreciate how well NESBA's system works on the track.
  8. dlockhart5x

WERA BeaveRun Sept 8-9th

Yep starting the drive in a few hours
  9. dlockhart5x

A quiet Friday night

We had something quite good for a short time and I am grateful for having been a part of it. Seeing all the NESBA air fence at BHF leaves me shaking my head at how it went wrong.
  10. dlockhart5x

Coming from 4-wheels to 2!

The SV has a long well developed race history. If you search here and on the wera bbs and other SV sites you will find all the info you can handle. I'll get you started. 1) Get a penske twin clicker, spung and valved for you. 2) A set of emulators in the forks with the right springs and...
  11. dlockhart5x

MCRA - Putnam Park - Sep 8 - 9

Nelson rocks or it looks like rocks or something like that. I love that place. Talk about flow! A decent fast guy will average over 100mph a lap. :wow: It is a fast track.
  12. dlockhart5x

Coming from 4-wheels to 2!

Welcome to sillyness. A SV can take you from B to darn fast expert racer if you want it too , and all for a a fraction the price of a I4 600 or other big bike. I think my brother used 2 sets of tires most of our seasons with NESBA and that was doing 14- 18 days a year, going from B to A and...
  13. dlockhart5x

Trailer Power Cord?

We carry two 50' s. It allows us to reach out for power when needed.
  14. dlockhart5x

track day tires for the slow

For a track only bike but without warmers you can not do much better than the Pirelli track day slicks
  15. dlockhart5x

supermoto question

CLSB has a moto specific forum. http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105 I know some folks go to road america for sumo on the cheap at the RA kart track. It sure looks like fun.