Recent content by gpnpike

1. gpnpike

2008 R6 Race Street

Someone make me an offer on this thing.. It's getting crunchtime and I really need it gone. :banghead: Tyler
  2. gpnpike

2008 R6 Race Street

I'll let it all go for $6k. Any takers? Someone make me an offer!
  3. gpnpike

2008 R6 Race Street

2008 R6 up for sale. I'm trying to get some money together for a down payment on a house so this has to go ASAP! Less than 3k miles (battery is dead, but i'll put a new one in it) Track plastics Braided front lines vesrah front pads vortex clip ons vortex case cover shorty levers Dunlop 211...
  4. gpnpike

Barber let's hear it. Who's in?

I hate you all.. I wanna go. I'm having withdrawals.
  5. gpnpike

bt003rs pressure

I ran these last weekend at Road Atl. I was running hot 31F 29R. I went down at the end of the day Friday. I'm about 99% sure it was input error (aka too much throttle at the apex) but I don't feel like I got any warning at all. Maybe I made THAT big of a mistake. Anyway, just curious what...
  6. gpnpike

RA, So much...

I had a great time as well. Big thanks to everyone who let me borrow parts so I could ride Saturday!! Garrison, I've got two cool shots of me chasing you a couple laps.. I'll email them over with the video once I get it ironed out. See y'all soon!!
  7. gpnpike

Happy Birthday, Ken!

Haha, i've been hibernating. These winters at the beach are depressing! But i'm riding Friday and Sat
  8. gpnpike

Happy Birthday, Ken!

Ken, I'm in Wilmington too if you ever need a hand. Feel free to give me a holler, I don't mind helpin ya out. Who knows, I might learn a thing or two. See ya in RA!
  9. gpnpike

Thank you NESBA

I just want to say thank you.... .... for ruining my productivity at work. :doh: I did my first trackday at VIR last October, and with RA coming up in a week, I can't get anything done. Thanks for the addiction.. See ya'll at RA :D
  10. gpnpike

Ebay tire warmers

I sent a PM over on wera board. Might have to grab a set at that price.
  11. gpnpike

Ebay tire warmers

Anyone have any experience with them? I see Sumomoto's and Tyrsox all over ebay. They seem like good deals, but whats the downside compared to paying $$$ for chickenhawks and woodcrafts? Anyone used them? Just looking for some feedback, i'm in the market for a set. Thanks :cheers:
  12. gpnpike

New to the track. Advice please!

Hey bud, check your pm's.. might have a hookup for some gear for ya.
  13. gpnpike

WTB: 08 R6 Track Plastics

Well, anyone have any? Brand doesnt matter, new or used. Painted or not. I don't care. Post em up! Thanks, Tyler
  14. gpnpike

Membership with new yamaha purchase

I did it, but I don't remember how. Guess that wasn't much help. But for real, I think you contact the dealership and they send in your information. Then contact NESBA and get it setup? :notsure:
  15. gpnpike

2008 Yamaha YZF-R6 $7,000

Awesome, Thanks. I figured if you could run a midpipe and eliminate the cat then everything would fit. Sweet, now I can go buy plastics...