Recent content by jls223

1. jls223

VIR AMA This weekend

Yep the little one and the big one are going. I explain next time I see ya. :confused:
  2. jls223

VIR AMA This weekend

Ticket is taken.
  3. jls223

VIR AMA This weekend

Russ, Sorry but someone else PM'd me just a short time ago I confirmed with them. Maybe next time. :doh:
  4. jls223

VIR AMA This weekend

So no one is interested in a free ticket? :wow: Would prefer someone who can use it all three days.
  5. jls223

VIR AMA This weekend

Anyone interested in a three day ticket? I have an extra I don't need. PM me.
  6. jls223

Summit Pt.- Aug 1/2/3- You in?

You really got that bodywork straightened out well on his bike from the three low sides and spectacular highside in T-3. Amazing what a rattle can can do! I don't think he'll even notice. :rolleyes:
  7. jls223

Summit Pt.- Aug 1/2/3- You in?

In for Saturday.
  8. jls223

7/6/09 Main B Group Crash - Inside Pass?

:congrats: Get well soon!
  9. jls223

Wanted to thank you as well for being very responsive to the situation. Very professional. NESBA is a class act. Besides, I had two great days at JC! Can't have everything. Thanks again. :D
  10. jls223

Thank you. We all appreciate what you do.
  11. jls223

Dude, I was right behind the rider with the camera. He cut under the lead rider and hit him. Then the second rider seemed to get target fixation on the first and flipped his bike over the first. :doh: The worst freakin part was the rider who caused it all went through the gravel, kept it up...
  12. jls223

Summit Point 4th of July Roll-Call

I think the only issue you will have is betwwen the main gate and the jefferson paddock itself. But you should be fine.
  13. jls223

Summit Point 4th of July Roll-Call

What side of the paddock are ya'll staying? :outtahere: My :moon: is just fine the way it is!
  14. jls223

Suspension Setup help - Summit Point July 5-6

I'd be glad to help you with it. I'll be at Jefferson Sunday and Main Monday. I'm no expert but I know how to get the basic setup. BTW, I'll be staying at the holiday in express inn winchester that weekend! :D