Recent content by K46Ryder

1. K46Ryder

Ride to NC Bike From Atlanta

Is anyone looking to go from the Atlanta area to NC Bike this weekend 8/8? I have a huge dually and drag any trailer you have. Maybe we can ride share with a few other people and save some money while we enjoy our true addiction. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  2. K46Ryder

Road Atlanta this weekend...anyone in ATL/L'ville/Buford need help?

Yes, If possible I just need a ride over if you have a trailer or ramp to get in the back of a truck. I plan on being there both days.
  3. K46Ryder

My first official perfect day on the Track

Post more if you have them
  4. K46Ryder

Another Great N2 Weekend

Don't forget those beans!!!!
  5. K46Ryder

Another Great N2 Weekend

Been a while since I been on here but I had a really good weekend with N2 at Road Atlanta. This was the first time I stayed for a weekend and I noticed it helps alot more to get a whole weekend in if you can. I met tons of great people, got a lot of pointers from the CRs, and learned alot being...
  6. K46Ryder

Road Atlanta 7/4-7/6/14 Experience

I know I may be late, but does anyone have any videos. I know "Big Jim" recorded me for a few sessions but I cant find the videos on youtube. Any one with some novice footage from saturday 7/5/12 would be great!
  7. K46Ryder

Road Atlanta 7/4-7/6/14 Experience

Had a great time myself. All of the controls riders that were around were very helpful and insightful. Learned alot which is the most important part. Had fun on the slide at the top of Turn 5 at end of the day as well. 2 Big lessons learned this weekend. "The fastest riders, have the slowest...
  8. K46Ryder

How about a RA July 4/5/6 Roll Call??

I'm there!
  9. K46Ryder

RA July 4th Weekend

I cant really see how $30 bucks would stop you from attending.....
  10. K46Ryder

RA July 4th Weekend

I'm aware of the vendor already and I know the BBQ will be great!
  11. K46Ryder

HyperSport Tires

Just curious for the Weekend Track day warriors, what tires are you running and what tires have gave you the best response? Just went with some Q3's for myself since I got a set under $200. Could not pass up that deal at all.
  12. K46Ryder

Road Atlanta over the 4th of July

Is it any chance N2 will allow fireworks or have a fireworks show for spectators later that evening?
  13. K46Ryder

New to N2 Forum from Ga!

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos because I will be out there!
  14. K46Ryder

Awesome season opener at Road Atlanta!

As it was my first track day ever, I learned alot just being in the rain. The worst part is, I regret not coming back because Sunday was beautiful!
  15. K46Ryder

New Guy in the Southern Region

I'm in GA. not to far from RA really