Recent content by MikeyR6

1. MikeyR6

[WTS] A* GP Tech V2 Leathers (44US/54EU) Plus Tech-Air Airbag (WI)

SOLD Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  2. MikeyR6

[WTS] A* GP Tech V2 Leathers (44US/54EU) Plus Tech-Air Airbag (WI)

Like new. INCLUDES AIR BAG VEST! Only worn a couple of times. Never down, pucks are still unscuffed. Leathers are size 44US/54EU, Tech-Air vest is size Large. Suit was put into service last summer, but rarely used. $1800 shipped for the set within continental US. Payment accepted via PayPal...
  3. MikeyR6

Credits Expiring Soon - 20% Discount

All credits have been sold! Thanks to b4giles and dimitri for lightning fast payment and Bob O. for a quick credit transfer!
  4. MikeyR6

$165 credits have been sold. Still available are the $148.75 credits for $119 (expiring 10/13/12).
  5. MikeyR6

CREDITS HAVE BEEN SOLD! $148.75 in credits for $119 (Expire 10/13/12) -- SOLD! $165.00 in credits for $132 (Expire 09/12/12) -- SOLD! Former MW memeber, so no surcharge applies. PayPal accepted. Mike
  6. MikeyR6

9/4 B Group Morning Session - CR Jim

Take it easy, and heal up right, Jim! You'll be back out there before you know it :)
  7. MikeyR6

My 1st session in I group

I know, I'm just flipping Dave some poop. :)
  8. MikeyR6

My 1st session in I group

Bet you've been itching to make an outside pass for a while. Any longer and that outside pass @ 5:52 in T2 would have been an inside pass at T3 :) Congrats on the bump!
  9. MikeyR6

I know my dad and Chad Trank helped. I'd guess a couple others. I was off taking a nap, so I'll take no responsibility if all the tools spill out on the way home:D. Maybe some of the fluids in your belly pan somehow got on Phil's brakes. :) Or as Cooker suggested, perhaps some bad juju on our...
  10. MikeyR6

9/4 b group.

:agree: Well said. I first started on the track in August last year, and I remember on several occasions early on being in the center of the track approaching a turn thinking "oh crap, I need to be over there!" I'm sure I made the rookie mistake of abrupt position changes to get back on the...
  11. MikeyR6

The tankslapper guy

Hey, Tim. Good meeting you this weekend. Hope your knee is feeling better. See you out there next year!
  12. MikeyR6

Hey all. Please keep CR Jim (stkr) in your thoughts and prayers. He went down Sunday morning and sustained some nasty injuries. After my dad was discharged, we went and visited Jim at the same hospital. He said I could share the details of his injuries with the forum. Jim sustained injuries...
  13. MikeyR6

9/4 b group.

Nope, must be a different Mike and Phil. I tried to join the Army Reserves, but they wouldn't take me due to my past history of asthma and red-green color deficiency. No military for me. :o
  14. MikeyR6

9/4 b group.

He was on some pretty good pain killers in the recovery room last night talking up your bike saying how he'd like to find "a deal like Alex got." :) Thanks again to everyone.
  15. MikeyR6

9/4 b group.

Thanks for your concern, guys. The rider that went down was my dad, Phil, on the '99 Gixxer 600 #302. We are still at Rockford Memorial Hospital, but at this time he seems to have suffered 3 broken ribs and both lungs partially collapsed. There were chest x-rays taken this morning and we're...