Recent content by Mminacap

1. Mminacap

Hotbodies 2 for 1: Worth it?

So I saw a facebook post from hotbodies stating they are doing a 2 for 1 deal till the end of November. Planned on getting Armour bodies over this winter anyway so I was thinking.. Does anyone have experience with hotbodies I understand their quality is not a good as Armour bodies but my Street...
  2. Mminacap

High milage Track bike?

R6 throttle tube going on this weekend :) very happy to hear others on bikes with miles! Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  3. Mminacap

High milage Track bike?

Ahhh sigh of release. This puts my mind at ease. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  4. Mminacap

High milage Track bike?

My 04 gsxr 600 is probably around 25-28k miles now. Has anyone ever turned something with that many miles into a dedicated tracker? (Eventually my goal for this bike) Thanks! Matt Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  5. Mminacap

7/4 NJMP

Anyone else planning to celebrate the birth of our country with a track day?? [emoji631] [emoji322] [emoji469] [emoji631] Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  6. Mminacap

Favorite GoPro(or similar) mounting location

This is one of my videos, purely from camera to computer and sniped the ends. I got my friend who used to be a video editor trying to make a highlight reel or something a little more interesting. :)
  7. Mminacap

I tried out the tail foward facing(extremely helpfull), rear facing(kinda boring with no front facing to go with it) and tank mounted this weekend. I definitely am looking to get a mirror block off mount and another camera after looking at my footage. Ill post it up once i cut out all the...
  8. Mminacap

I might try a chest mount, I like the mirror mount facing front or back. never saw the swing arm location. my buddy did it once but 5 minutes into the ride the camera decided it had better things to do that day.
  9. Mminacap

Just like the title says, What is your favorite GoPro or similar camera mounting locations and why!?
  10. Mminacap

Rider Number Regulations

Thanks for that! I read that twice in December, just missed it when i skimmed it last lol
  11. Mminacap

Rider Number Regulations

Are there any regulations to rider number dimensions/fonts/color? thanks, Matt
  12. Mminacap

Spare Part Essentials

Also REALLY need to get myself a cordless impact wrench! My buddy has one but doesn't have a bike at the moment. Really hoping hes able to pick one up and come with this season.
  13. Mminacap

Spare Part Essentials

Haha, This is great i'm definitely going to bring what i can, and some extra beers in case i should need to borrow a tool or two. As of right now I've got a small toolbox with sockets, ton of zip ties, I'll add my torque wrench and breaker bar. I am stocked on blue painters tape from god ol'...
  14. Mminacap

Spare Part Essentials

Thank you everyone!! great information, definitely need to work my way to getting more spare parts hah.
  15. Mminacap

Spare Part Essentials

What are some essential spare parts to bring to a track day. I'm daydreaming about the rack at work again and figured I'd ask. All i can come up with is Brake pads/fluid and Motor oil. What else would be a good idea to have? Thinking about spare wheels and tires. my bike is not a dedicated track...