Recent content by moto_mx131

1. moto_mx131

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

This is nice man!!! I'm fairly partial to orange myself! Stands out nicely on the track.
  2. moto_mx131

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Everybody's rides are looking good. Here is mine... with its coat of Ford's Raptor Orange. Looks sick with the gold pearl on it in the sun. Big thanks to my buddy Brent Hoyle here in Asheville, NC
  3. moto_mx131

Michelin rains

I can't find a date code anywhere on them. I bought them about 2 years ago and never needed them they have been stored inside my house the entire time and never mounted
  4. moto_mx131

Michelin rains

Brand new never mounted 120 front 180 rear $250 plus shipping.
  5. moto_mx131

Barber A group vids

Yeah you were hauling booty I tried to keep up but had very little success lol
  6. moto_mx131

Roll call Barber!!

I have been running the power ones for a while I have heard nothing but good things about the ntec's so I'm gonna try them.
  7. moto_mx131

Roll call Barber!!

I'm in for both day's gonna be trying out the ntec's for the first time.
  8. moto_mx131

Jackie's Scrapbook

The pictures look good!
  9. moto_mx131

Saving a Front End Slide?

Get back on the throttle and hope for the best
  10. moto_mx131

CMP roll call

Just signed up!
  11. moto_mx131

GP Shift

I run GP shift I think it wasn't to hard to get use to but I did have to think about it a few times the first time I rode with it. When your on the track the bike is WAY easier to shift when its GP.
  12. moto_mx131

Tim Wilson- Summit Point WERA Deer Accident

That's crazy as hell
  13. moto_mx131

What is good brake fluid?

I used the Motul RBF600 for the first time at RD ATL couple weeks ago it worked great.
  14. moto_mx131

Past reflections

Before the street First track day. First and only day in B class First and only day in I class Fourth day in A class May 29th 2010 Road Atlanta
  15. moto_mx131

Where should I spend my money.

Track time is the most important thing right now. Get some good front brake's when you can and ride every chance you get.