Recent content by Revvin' Evan

1. Revvin' Evan

2008 CBR1000RR street $6500 best offer. Maryland

:flipoff: hell no
  2. Revvin' Evan

2008 CBR1000RR street $6500 best offer. Maryland

I'm selling my Black/Silver 2008 CBR1000RR street bike with 6414 miles. Original owner. FMF Slip on and a fender eliminator otherwise the bike is stock. Drilled and wired for "A" group. Only one trackday at Jefferson. Good condition, never dropped, garage kept. Bike was purchased new in spring...
  3. Revvin' Evan

Jennings Feb 18-20

oooOOOOoooo an "I" spot huh. That's right up my alley:bumpme: I'll talk to the woman and see what she says
  4. Revvin' Evan

Jennings Feb 18-20

Are there still spots open? Stacy is still toying with the idea of covering the trip for me, kind of a "thanks for being an awesome guy/amazing in the sack/having nice 'equipment':cool: present." track fee, fuel, beer, tires ......gets expensive fast.....might have to skip on tires to have extra...
  5. Revvin' Evan

Jennings Feb 18-20

And figure out the whole wide open throttle thing too. Make sure you take extra tampons with you.:haha:
  6. Revvin' Evan

Jennings Feb 18-20

Watch out for turn 9. There is a sprinkler system that has a mind of its own. It claimed JJ and I. Video of me(back when I use to ride) eating shit in 9:doh:. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbkmLKMSZJI
  7. Revvin' Evan

06 GSXR600 exhaust suggestions.

Don't spend top dollar on a slipon bro. They aren't really good for anything(I know you know this) Get something cheap so you don't cry about if.......hmmmm....when you crash and dent it up.:doh:
  8. Revvin' Evan

Bridgestone Rains for sale - New

Yes, still for sale
  9. Revvin' Evan

When to refresh/rebuild motor?

my 07 600rr track bike had almost 11000 miles on it when I sold it. Never one problem with it. Still ran as good as the day it was new. Gotta love Hondas.
  10. Revvin' Evan

yes sir. Some guys run the 165's on the 600's. The theory is the flatter profile of the tire provides a larger contact patch because the bike does not get leaned over as far in the rain as it does in the dry. Also the shorter height in the rear will slow the turn in and increase the stability of...
  11. Revvin' Evan

The WHINER thread

I sold my track bike, my Cummins dually, and my trailer. The last many times I was on track I sucked donkey dick, I will have my first mortgage payment within 60 days, my girl friend is a stripper and is moving in with me and to top it all off...... I now drive a kid toucher van.:hand...
  12. Revvin' Evan

these need to go. make an offer
  13. Revvin' Evan

07 CBR600RR for sale....again

Sorry, bike has been sold and that wouldn't have been good for me. Thanks.
  14. Revvin' Evan

No, I won't be there. I might be able to work something out for you though.