Recent content by ritelite77

1. ritelite77

PittRace photos 8/29-30

Photos are being posted on Facebook by Derek Day Photography. Look him up, his cover photo is a sweet shot of a train
  2. ritelite77

PIR (aka Beaver Run) ROLL CALL

Still haven't received my event registration forms...hope they email em in the next 2hrs before I'm traveling. Anyone else get shorted their forms??
  3. ritelite77

PIR (aka Beaver Run) ROLL CALL

In both days. Last hoorah of the season...gonna take her nice an easy. The last hoorahs of my last two seasons ended with me asphalt surfin on my arse. Though if ur gonna bit it, that's a prime time....if there is such a thing
  4. ritelite77

Summit Main 8/26 I-Group Crash

Man, very unlucky indeed. Hope all is well. Must have a cursed day the #44....i ran out of talent in T5 after outbreakin myself...stupid lapse of focus. Hell i was pretty much doin parade laps cuz of all the traffic/crazy moves that were happening and i still threw her away. get her all fixed...
  5. ritelite77

Oil filters

K&N filter...motul 300V...the crush washer can be re-used a couple times, but after that it will need replaced
  6. ritelite77

Summit Point Main 8/26 ROLL CALL

Print out your registration form, sign it. Then bring that signed form and your photo ID to tech/express registration the day of the track day. RSV4 Factory...very nice. For sure, see ya there. It's gonna be FUN!
  7. ritelite77

Thats what i thought,but will everyone be aware of this. The last time I attended a combined day with Coleman, I tried and all who was @ tech said they were'nt as they had no rider list or wrist bands and sent me back to register 1st(& to a line a country mile long). Luckily, Director Bob happen...
  8. ritelite77

I'm in. Anyone hear if there will be express registration for NESBA riders? That help with the registration line being long.
  9. ritelite77

BeaveRun Gate fees

I've asked the gate attendant about this before... I was told that its free for the rider + 2...as long as the two are with you upon arrival. Other than that its 10$. My parents attend all my track days @ the beave, we drive to the track together and have not been charged yet.(out of a dozen+...
  10. ritelite77

Roll Call: BeaveRun 20-21 July

I'm in for the weekend!
  11. ritelite77

Front end wobble under heavy braking

That debris field on your front tire is an indication of too low of pressure. I too get this debris field. You can clean it up by gradually adding pressure, but keep in mind it may change your feel for other portions of the track. I prefer a softer front for more feel. But I I've never had a...
  12. ritelite77

6/17 Summit main - got the bump to I :)

Congrats man! see ya out there
  13. ritelite77

How's Emmerson?

Best of luck on a speedy recovery.
  14. ritelite77

Roll Call- Summit Main 6-17

For sure different, maybe better than the beav but I still got a soft spot for her being my home track and all. Good to see you too man, and here's to many more :cheers: