Recent content by rmadursk

1. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

Bump. Still for sale with a new battery. Bike is now in Erie PA but I go down to WV all the time and can deliver for a reasonable fee over a wide area from PA to WV including OH, MD, Northern VA, etc. Ron
  2. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

Bike is still for sale. In order to avoid future confusion please be aware that a $500 deposit will be required for transport if it is more than 30 miles out of my way to deliver it. Thanks, Ron
  3. rmadursk

Would you trust this guy?

ridelater@yahoo.com (Pat Ryan) has indicated that he wants to buy my bike. Problem for me is he wants me to take all the risk. I have a convenient location to make the sale but it requires me to load up the bike and spares and haul them 3 hours to Hagerstown, MD. I'd leave them there and my son...
  4. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

Bump... Bike will be moving to Erie, PA soon if that helps anyone :-) ROn
  5. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

New price How about $3300 for everything? Ron
  6. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

Make an offer Bike is still for sale and I still need some cash. Make me an offer.
  7. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

SV 650 for sale or trade still for sale or trade for a street bike or enclosed trailer. ron
  8. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

Added pictures Added some pictures to the ad.
  9. rmadursk

02 SV650 track bike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unfortunately lack of employment means I may not be at the track this year. This means my newly built SV is up for sale. I purchased this bike last summer in NC. I ran it one day at Summit Jefferson. Not a good...
  10. rmadursk

02 SV650 race bike

Yup, it sold. Tons of fun. ROn
  11. rmadursk

JC Cancelled

Maybe for some, if it weren't for the broken bones from the last day I rode I would have signed up :o
  12. rmadursk

Too heavy?

Weight not a problem Sure, I'm 5'10" and about 215. Bought one setup for my weight by the guy that built it. The bike is WAY more capable than I am so I have plenty of room to grow into. There is one for sale now from a guy in VA that is very close to what I am currently riding. Mine's and...
  13. rmadursk

Howdy

That's going to make it hard to place 1st.:rolleyes: Welcome, Ron
  14. rmadursk

Don't do this...

I don't mind it, but it has to be hard on the drivetrain :o Ron
  15. rmadursk

Don't do this...

Not a problem. I have a lot of wrenching experience so it was a quick fix. Probably never would have noticed it but I was pretty much staying in third gear for most of the course in the first session and it would slip coming out of turn 1 pretty consistently. I definitely need some time...