Recent content by sSalopek

1. sSalopek

Summit Point Airfence 6/4/2020

We are looking for a handful of people to help setup airfence Thursday at Summit Point. If you can assist please send me a message and let me know or post up here. Thanks!
  2. sSalopek

Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

Yes, we will have Pirelli tire service available
  3. sSalopek

Summit Point 7/14-7/15 Air Fence Help Needed!!

That would be greatly appreciated! Thank You
  4. sSalopek

Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

Ok guys (and gals) we are less than a week away from the rare SUMMIT POINT MAIN WEEKEND! I know I will be there, who else is coming out to ride and hang out?? The schedule for the weekend will be as follows- Friday the gates open @ 7pm* Saturday- 7:00am-8:00am - Tech and Registration 8:15...
  5. sSalopek

Summit Point 7/14-7/15 Air Fence Help Needed!!

For those of you guys riding (Or just hanging out) with us this weekend at Summit Point Main we will need a few able bodies to help with the setup and teardown of the airfence this weekend. We are looking for at least 5 people for setup and 5 for teardown and will be offering credits for any...
  6. sSalopek

New to N2 some Questions..

Welcome Matt! If you are not new to this whole track thing you can email support@n2td.org and give them your experience and ask to be put in Intermediate so that you do not have to begin in the Novice group. Advanced group however would require an evaluation from one our Control Riders.
  7. sSalopek

PittRace Pot Luck

Emerson and I will be making something that sounds like "acon icken ites" (shhhhhhhh)
  8. sSalopek

Summit Point 4/29-4/30 ROLL CALL

Once we get settled into the Main Paddock we will have the Pizza's ready
  9. sSalopek

Shenandoah 4/29 Asphalt Bowl Section Open Again this Year?

We will be opening the bowl for this Sunday but please keep in mind...... The bowl is 100% absolutely below the concrete ONLY. Your first warning on this matter is always verbal and after that you begin to lose track time, so I say it now and I will say it again at the riders meeting as well...
  10. sSalopek

Update on Main entry time. We will not be able to go over to Main until 7pm. This is for everybody riding Shenny and coming in Sunday evening for Main only.
  11. sSalopek

Ok guys (and girls) we are only a little over a week out until our SEASON OPENER at Summit Point Raceway! I know I will be there both days. Who else is coming out with us to brush off the winter dust?? Gates will be open Saturday 4/28 @ 6pm for anybody riding Shenandoah with us. Schedule...
  12. sSalopek

Any R3 track tips/advice?

I am going to go with our new theme here and just say "SEND IT" !!! I will be there at Lightning with my R3 as well. Also once my correct color lines come in I will be able to hook you up with front lines and have a set of the cheaper vesrah pads I didn't use
  13. sSalopek

Summit Point - Main (7/10 schedule update)

There has been a change in the schedule for Summit Point Main Course on 7/10. We will be hot on track at 8:30 with the advanced group and will go cold at 5:30 ending with the Novice group. With this change tech and registration have been moved to 6:30AM to 7:30AM with the a mandatory riders...
  14. sSalopek

Roll Call: NJMP 5/26-5/29

Last year we ran 3 groups but switched it up a bit from our normal schedules. We ran A group for 30 min sessions on the hour from 9-5 then we ran Intermediate and Novice groups for 15 min sessions I @ every half hour and N @ every 45 min but they ran from 9:30-6 to make up for any lost time...