Recent content by transman

1. transman

Need Slip-on @ VIR for 09 R6

Like the title says. I need a slip-on for my bike. Just got it rebuilt and it had a jardine slash cut deal. I eliminated the Cat. to clear the race body and it has to have a muffler. Messed around too long to order one. If anyone has one I can buy between now and monday please let me know...
  2. transman

WTB VIR Patriot B group Oct 16th

I want a spot for sunday B group if someone decides to sell one.
  3. transman

Roll Call for VIR Patriot/Full 10-17/18

Awesome! Gonna have the little ninja there monday. First time riding since roebling in march. Have to ride B since I haven't ridden with nesba since i rode my 2nd track day at patriot in 08. Guess it's fine since I'm gonna suck.
  4. transman

getting bike ready

thanks as well.
  5. transman

getting bike ready

would u mind shootin me a pm too. i live in the same area and need some suspension work done on a zx10.
  6. transman

dainese 1pc leathers and gloves $500

if u still have them pics to ororacer1@yahoo.com Thanks!
  7. transman

VIR Patriot experience

Definately a great weekend. I had an interesting off road excusion avoiding you burntslapup LOL. Hope you and the bike are alright.
  8. transman

2003 Erion Honda 600RR

seeing this and not having the money to buy is depressing. I'd come get it now if i could.
  9. transman

WTB lap timer

I am interested in buying a lap timer. I will be at vir saturday night and sunday. Would like it for this weekend. Thanks!
  10. transman

Wheels,Exotic Wheels.

I can say that if it's anything like bicycle wheels the difference is huge. If you can afford them I think they're well worth it. When I used to race bicycles I rode carbon wheels that retailed for $3500+ a set, so 1000-2000 for a set of motorcycle wheels doesn't seem that bad to me even though...
  11. transman

Leather tech ?

Sweet. Definately don't need any duct tape. If I get a chance I'll still post up pictures anyway. Thanks!
  12. transman

Leather tech ?

Unfortunately at my last track day I managed to crash twice.:o I'm 90% sure it was because I was A: not hanging off enough and leaned the bike to it's max and B: I had to much pride/ too embarassed to talk to some more experienced riders/ control riders more. I was probably riding a bit over my...
  13. transman

Fs: Alpinestar gloves spec-1

I'm extremely interested. PM sent!
  14. transman

safety wiring

Yeah, I got it done the other day. My dad has a 55 gal. drum of machining oil so no problems there. Thanks for the replys. +1 on the avatar.
  15. transman

Cannondale R800 road bike

Funny to see a road bike on here because I quit cycling as a cat. 2 racer to support my new habbit.