Recent content by WADESNS

1. W

Gauging interests in HAZARDOUS RACING Group Buy

Gauging interest in a hazardous group buy. If you have been to the track this year you have probably seen at least one of these suits on someone riding there. I have talked to a lot of people with them and haven't had anyone give me any negative feed back. Best part is they are completely...
  2. W

NCBike Airfence

I am glad that I was able to help and and very happy that I was able to meet you all, it was a great weekend indeed!
  3. W

thanks to Nesba for a great weekend

I agree I also think that it was a great success, Tommy as always it was enjoyable riding with you and Thank you Eddie for offering the suit to get Robby back on the track. I would like to thank the Control Riders for all of the tows and Especially Kim for the expert advice. I to have ridden...
  4. W

NCBike Airfence

I would like to thank each and every member who gave me a hand in the setup and tear down of the air fence this weekend. Things went super smoothly and fairly quickly. Again thank you I had a great time this weekend and look forward to hopefully seeing you all again! Thanks, ..RJ..
  5. W

R6S parts, lots of them!

Will ignition advance work on a 04 R6? How does it work? Do you have pics? Thanks, ..RJ..
  6. W

Warmers, Suit, Back protector, Rear shock r6 for sale will be at NCBike this weekend!

I will be attending NCBike this weekend and have a few things I need to move to help with funding for my track addiction. All items are used Up for sale is a nice 42/52 teknic one piece leather suit that I wore once. It is slightly to short for me. It was worn once for a street ride and has...
  7. W

NCBike Airfence

Sounds Great I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!
  8. W

NCBike Airfence

I will be attending and doing air fence as well, ideally 5 people is efficient. It takes about an hour and a half to setup 30 min for refill in the am and at lunch and about an hour and a half for treat down with 5 people. It only requires one or two people for refills. Unfortunately i am...
  9. W

Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

Ok guys and girls tincture us the last day for this offer and I am pumped about getting a suit that fits! I am currently at VIR so I can't answer emails and messages in as timely of a manner as usual but if you are still interested please register at http://hazardousracing.com/forums/index.php...
  10. W

Only 6 days left offer ends Sunday and is for all suits Hazardous offers any color you choose along with your name and number on the back free of charge.
  11. W

I just finished speaking with Matt at Hazardous racing and new for this year they are including Kevlar between the layers behind the knees, in the thighs, and the thread for stitching is Kevlar. This is something no other company is doing and his going to include it for free for all group buy...
  12. W

A pic of my custom tailored sbk suit
  13. W

Only 15 days left. Don't miss out on this deal
  14. W

Thought I would share a pic of one of the custom designed suits being ordered in the group Buy