Search results

1. D

2004 ZX10r track/street

~ For Sale - 2004 Kawasaki ZX10r Ninja ~ Setup for track....... but have bodywork for street also ~ Comes with 3 extra sets of tires ~ Many extras..... Muzzy slip-on (comes with original exhaust too), Power Commander, geared, Penske rear shock, speedo-healer (needs installed), Double-bubble...
  2. D

Tires

New - Michelin Power Race PR2 front 120/70/17 medium/soft dual compound $100 New - Michelin Power Race rear 190/55/17 medium soft dual compound $150 New - Bridgestone BT002 front 120/70ZR17 $100 New - Bridgestone BT002 rear 190/55ZR17 $140 Used (4 miles) Bridgestone BT002 front 120/70ZR17 $90...
  3. D

FS: No-Mar Tire Changer Balancer

FS: New, still in boxes No-Mar Ultimate Package motorcycle tire changer with floor mount and static wheel balancer. Located an hour east of Indianapolis, an hour west of Dayton and an hour from Cincinnati...
  4. D

FS: 2004 Kawasaki ZX10r track ready

For sale: 2004 ZX10r...... track ready Bike has race bodywork installed Muzzy slip-on, power commander and dynoed Geared -1 +2 Original bodywork comes with bike Extra rear rim Been down once on the track...... never on the street Engine runs strong....... front springs for 220 lbs....... Penske...
  5. D

Rd Atlanta question

Years ago when I went to Rd Atlanta I think I remember a 2 hr quiet hour on Sundays..... Is this still in effect??
  6. D

10% off on credits

I have $655 in credits. NESBA will take 15% off the top for a transfer fee which leaves $556.75 worth of credits for sale for $500 which is a hair over 10% off. If interested PM me. Thanks!!
  7. D

On-Off Switch question

My track bike which was stolen was recovered but the thieves ripped out the ignition switch and tried to hot wire it. Instead of buying a stock switch I thought about just putting an on-off switch there so no key would be needed. Has anyone done this? What kind of switch did you use? The only...
  8. D

Rumor of new track

There's always talk of new tracks......here's another one http://www.indystar.com/article/20100724/BUSINESS/7240347/Deal-may-be-near-on-private-racing-complex
  9. D

Tire Warmer Question

I've been recently contemplating getting tire warmers and a generator and have three questions. 1) During early morning sessions when the track is cold and you use tire warmers doesn't the cold track suck out the heat from the tires? 2) From the time the tire warmers are removed, and you line...
  10. D

After the crash.........

Three weeks ago at Putnam I made a mental mistake and paid for it with a broke collarbone. The 1st week after the accident the thoughts of hanging it up (age - 49 next month, and the cost of this great sport). Then came the 2nd week and the thoughts of......I can't wait to get back out there, I...
  11. D

VIR South??

Well, I'm getting a last minute hair and am thinking about doing VIR South on the 4th. What's the track like? Pros & cons?? THANKS!!
  12. D

Question on looking ahead

An excellent day at Putnam yesterday. I was told by a couple CR's that my lines, body positioning, etc are all good that I just need to start picking up the speed. As I drove home I pondered about this and came up with two answers why I think my speed isn't picking up. One is my conditioning, as...
  13. D

A group rider question

I was just doing some thinking and was wondering about crashing so I thought I'd ask all the riders in "A" group. How many are in "A" group who have never crashed on the track? And of those who have crashed was it it "B" and "I" group or after you made it to "A"? Or both? Just curious!!
  14. D

Bluegrass

http://www.drivebluegrass.com/news/calendar.html Schedule is quite full
  15. D

Bluegrass...

Is it safe to assume that since we're in the latter half of february and Bluegrass hasn't been listed yet that we're not doing any trackdays there this season? It's that time of season to make all the plans and schedules and it would be nice to know so we can plan and move forward. Thanks!!
  16. D

Air pressure gages?

My air pressure gage has just started acting up so I'm in the market for a new one. What type/brand does everyone recommend to check tires accurately?
  17. D

Bluegrass

We all know that NESBA's schedule is only partial and that dates/tracks such as Road Atlanta, VIR, amongst others will be added as the contracts are returned. But my question is are we waiting for contracts from Bluegrass in Kentucky? I think it's a fair question as it would be disappointing to...
  18. D

Another lost track.....

First no more Mid-Ohio and now the midwest loses Grattan. Also the same group has announced their preliminary dates for the new track in Kentucky with at least 1 weekend every month through the season. http://www.sttforum.com/sttforum/viewtopic.php?t=4638...
  19. D

Sure hope...............

Sure hope we don't get left out of the new track in Kentucky http://www.sttforum.com/sttforum/viewtopic.php?t=4444
  20. D

Barber Oct. 13th

Anyone headed to Barber for the October 13th "Intermediate Only" day that's headed through Indiana that has room to transport 1 more bike? Thanks!!