Search results

1. Z

New organization

Don't act like that woudn't be a fun session LOL
  2. Z

New organization

Will be interesting to see if Rob stays in the NE and John takes the SE or if Rob is going to try to keep NESBA as it was with the North and South
  3. Z

$145 in credits for $100!!!

these used to go quick
  4. Z

Friends slow painfull decline

except they already have an new organization to cover the SE....it took the MW a bit longer to get some off the ground.
  5. Z

Road Atlanta Dates Have Changed

As long as you keep that robin blue underarmour, you can pit up and have breakfast with us anytime LOL
  6. Z

Anybody pull a 27' trailer in the snow?

I wouldn't with a 1500. I pulled a 20' loaded in snow but it was with a 2500 with no problems.
  7. Z

VIR MARCH 31 whoa price jump for elite

John...all the prices went up by 40-45/day from what I've seen :(
  8. Z

Street tires on the track

well i have 2 sets of DOTs left..maybe I'll try slicks this coming year...
  9. Z

Wait. Us dot to uk slicks? I've heard the uk last a lot longer but are also much more expensive
  10. Z

Darrin, I'm not sure I understand the whole 2x the time out of a slick vs a DOT. They are the exact same compound, how does 5% being sipes make any difference in tire life? Unless you just choose to wear a slick to the cords and not with the DOT version. Not saying this wasn't your...
  11. Z

Tire warmers questions

capit is the only brand out with a 3 year warranty....and are waterproof...and use less watts per set I've been happy with mine so far. I like them better than the CHR warmers they replaced.
  12. Z

anyone trailing rear brake ?

I'd imagine it is because your foot is on the inside of a right hand corner that you can't/don't but interested in the answer he got from the school
  13. Z

2014 Schedule Posted

even better if you ride 12+ days a year as the elite membership is free :D
  14. Z

Chicken Hawk experience

John, I only did barber with my capit warmers but they seemed to be a step above CH. I'll let you know what I think of them next season.
  15. Z

Chicken Hawk experience

I had my set for 3 years...about 50 trackdays when they went bad. I went with Capit this time...they actually have a 3 year warranty and are waterproof.
  16. Z

2014 Schedule Posted

Next thread... NESBA is returning to the Midwest :D
  17. Z

2014 Schedule Posted

That's just rude
  18. Z

Need help settling a debate with my brother.

Judy...one slight clarification for the OP. He says he is bottoming out, but I'd question WHERE he is doing that. I also bottom my forks but it is only under braking, not in the corner which is my riding style. Bottoming out your forks in a corner is bad and needs corrected, but I'd bet that...
  19. Z

Barber 10-11 Video thread

Thats fair around corners if you don't know where the incident is..I do the same...but in this case I believe from T3 cresting the hill to T4/5 we hit 50 or 55mph in a congo line when line of site is clear all the way around. Just a pet peeve of mine as I always think about what I would want if...
  20. Z

Need help settling a debate with my brother.

True...but if it is just that he is bottoming out, having the stock suspension just resprung will fix that. Cartridge kit is next in line for improvement, followed by full Ohlins forks.