Search results

1. withoutequal

*Need 2011+ Gsxr rear axle assembly

hey guys, I stripped my axle blocks last weekend, and I am having a tough time finding a replacement assembly. Im trying to get it before the Beave this weekend, or at least borrow it for the weekend. Let me know if anyone has a line on those parts Thanks, Noell R.
  2. withoutequal

Valve adjustment

I'm approaching the service interval for a valve adjustment on my 2011 gsxr 600. I would say about 60-70% of the miles are track miles at this point. Its right around 14k. I have read that track will wear the shims quicker, hence needing an adjustment sooner than the manual suggests. I don't...
  3. withoutequal

NYST Videos 9/7-8

I've been seeing some great Vids on youtube. Post what you got! I have mostly the second day, I group. http://www.youtube.com/user/withoutequal66/videos
  4. withoutequal

Quickly wearing tires

I just put on a new set to Bridgestone S20s before Lightning last weekend, and it was gone by the sunday. I was getting perfect wear, (water into the tide look) and I had to flip it to run Tbolt on monday. These tires used to last 2 or 3 weekends with street rides in between! What am I doing...
  5. withoutequal

Front end crashes downhill

I was watching the german GP last weekend, and noticed that a lot of riders got caught out by the downhill right at sachsenring. Can someone explain the reasons for these types of crashes? I usually get on the gas going downhill to relive some of the weight on the front tire, and better...
  6. withoutequal

Where to rent enclosed trailers.

I live up in frederick, MD and there seems to be a lack of trailer rental places up this way. I have used Uhaul in the past, but they are too small or wrong configuration ( no tie down/chocks for 4 bikes) Looking for a trailer big enough to fit 4 bikes. Does anyone know of a place up this way to...