Search results

1. motorkas

CR's in A group. . .

It's been a couple of years since I've worked with a CR for a session. The funny thing is, this has been a conversation that I've had with other A group riders for a while now. . ."wouldn't it be cool that when we're hitting walls with our riding, we could work with a CR at our natural A pace?"...
  2. motorkas

KNOX BIOMECH XL BLACK AND WHITE

Knox BioMech Black and white - XL Used for 2 seasons (10 -15 days) Never crashed. 125.00 shipped 100.00 (CR's) shipped 75.00 (Active/retired Military) shipped
  3. motorkas

SIDI ST AIR SIZE 46 (BLACK AND WHITE)

Sidi ST air size 46 Used for two seasons, never crashed. Apparently my brother liked to use his toe sliders. STG 395.00 200.00 shipped 175.00 (CR's) shipped 150.00 (active/retired Military) shipped
  4. motorkas

SIDI MAG 1 BLACK 43

Sidi Mag 1 Black size 43 Used for half a season (prefer the Vortices). Never crashed. 495.00 STG 250.00 (shipped) 225.00 CR's (shipped) 200.00 Active duty/Retired Military (shipped)
  5. motorkas

HELD RACE EVO SUIT (KANGAROO) 56/46 BLACK/WHITE

HELD RACE EVO SUIT. . .56/46 Never crashed in - worn for less than 20 sessions (about 4-5 hrs on track). Comes with all the armor in the video (ribs, hips integrated back protector). . .also comes with a Forcefield Sub4 insert that I cut to match the supplied back protector (currently in the...
  6. motorkas

TEKNIC XCELERATOR SUIT SIZE 58/48 (KANGAROO)

TEKNIC XCELERATOR SUIT SIZE 58/48 White and Black, never crashed in. It was my brother's suit - he wore it for two seasons (about 10 Track Days). Great Suit - if it was my size I'd keep it. My brother is 5'11 200lbs and he wore hip and thigh pads and a back and chest protector underneath it...
  7. motorkas

HELD PHANTOM II SIZE 9.5 (Black and Yellow)

Held Phantom II for sale (full Kangaroo skin) Size 9.5 Black and Yellow STG $325.00 CR's $225.00 (shipped) retired/active duty military $200.00 (shipped) If you're neither - $250.00 (shipped) Paypal as a "friend" or you pay the fees. Have 4 sessions on them (1/2 a day) My Titans are...
  8. motorkas

Went "off roading" at NCBIKE this weekend...trying to learn from it.

I know what I did wrong to cause it - focused too much on catching Nate and didn't stay focused on my line, speed or turn point. Started turn in, knew I wasn't going to make it, stood it up and went into the grass. The grass was wet (rained the night before) and once I was in there the bike...
  9. motorkas

Can't wait to ride one of these. . .

http://www.grindtv.com/random/man-sets-guinness-world-record-for-farthest-hoverboard-flight/#gq1dmk1MTEyqKtuC.97
  10. motorkas

Leather suit and knee slider question

I picked up a barely used Held Race Evo One suit in the off season as a back up suit and had the arms and the legs shortened by Lizzy to fit. LOVE the suit (it feels incredible and gives really good range of motion - even thinking of making it my primary suit this season). Only issue I'm...
  11. motorkas

GO PRO TETHERS

Given the recent video that's going around, something tells me people are going to be looking for these. . . http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-ATBKT-005-Tether-Accessory-Kit/dp/B007WSNXY8/ref=sr_1_131?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1417817443&sr=1-131&keywords=go+pro...
  12. motorkas

Cool Article about Brandon Cretu

it was pretty cool reading this and getting some background. . .goals and plans. . . https://autos.yahoo.com/news/special-kind-crazy-brandon-cretu-210051193.html
  13. motorkas

Double endo crash

Posting this from another forum to hopefully help. . .they said both riders were ok but that the ads have been enabled to help with the debt. . .don't know if that part is true or not but something can definitely be learned from it.
  14. motorkas

FOR SALE HELD PHANTOM II and HEROIC GLOVES. . .

BLACK HELD PHANTOM II's BLACK WORN FOR ONE SESSION (the pics have my Held Titans next to them for comparison to get an idea of use) Size 9 Currently for sale for at STG and REVZILLA for 300.00 225.00 175.oo for CR's HEROIC SPR PRO V2 (White) Never worn Size 13 (size 9.5 in Held, size...
  15. motorkas

Need help settling a debate with my brother.

Since a certain Director has capped my word count on this site, I'll keep it brief (for me anyways:D). I've been trying to no avail to convince my brother that he's at the point of upgrading his suspension (as well as rear-sets for GP shift:). Was reviewing video from our last day at T-bolt...
  16. motorkas

Safety Wire Help PLEASE!!!!!!

I've come to the conclusion that the worse thing for somebody who's already "paranoid" to do is to start looking for bolts and tubes that "need" safety wire. It quickly becomes apparent that the whole bike is nothing but bolts and tubes. . .:D Guys (and Gals) - any suggestions, helpful hints...
  17. motorkas

Photographer at njmp this weekend

Not trying to stir up any controversy but I definitely had to say. . .LOVED HAVING RAY AS THE PHOTOGRAPHER AGAIN this weekend!!!!!!!!! Everything from how the shots were organized, the ability to instantly view them, the pricing and of course the shots themselves. . .both my brother and I got...
  18. motorkas

A BIG THANK YOU to the NESBA community and CONGRATS to Pseudolus!!!!!!

Cliff notes: Many thanks every one!!!!!; Super proud of my bro; the Mid Atlantic Director is highly overrated and likes to photobomb beginners:D For those who have a little time on their hands to read:D: I know I haven't posted much but I wanted to take the time to say "THANK YOU" to all...