Search results

1. ayotte6pc

track day god/intro racer special

Trackday GOD/ Intro racer special Up for sale is a 2005ish GSXR 600, a moped, a trailer, and all the goodies one should need to start doing track days and or start road racing. I love the sport, but with work, a second child, and other commitments, I just don’t have the time to do it right now...
  2. ayotte6pc

2 Race Bikes F/S

ya ya, I know... I was too bored and do suck at sticker placement. Im much better at putting stands and tire warmers on. Ive even learned to measure 2 gallons of 4.2 and put it in the tank without spilling any. (Ok, very little) BUY THE FREAKIN BIKES!:agree:
  3. ayotte6pc

2 Race Bikes F/S

Please buy both bikes! PLEASE!!!!!!! I can only work on Suzukis..... I have a hell of a time with them there hondas! HAHAHA! If you did seriously buy it, congrats! It is really a great bike!
  4. ayotte6pc

2 Race Bikes F/S

I forgot to mention that the CBR 1000 RR has the street plastics included.
  5. ayotte6pc

2 Race Bikes F/S

Im posting this for a friend that I pit bitch for. They are his bikes and any questions can be directed to him via his email address at the bottom of the page. DO NOT PM ME about the bikes as I have no further info about them. 2005 600rr $6,000.00 Vortex rearsets and clip ons 520 kit with new...
  6. ayotte6pc

bodywork question

Rick Johnson was my hero back in the day.. Bad ass supercrosser!
  7. ayotte6pc

bodywork question

I have Cheetah and like em! Not as flexible as the sharkskinz, but for the price, they crash well (I had to try it once.. OK, 4 or 5 times) and are easy to fix. The fit was pretty damn on too!
  8. ayotte6pc

F/S: Tire tree

Yes, you can plant it in the yard and it will eventually grow tires, unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that as it takes at least 4 years fr that to happen and the warranty is up aboooooouuuuuttttttttt Nowish. It will also grant you 3 wishes. Again, no warranties on that either.
  9. ayotte6pc

well, it holds your extra tires for a race/track day. Extremely convenient on those days where the weather is messing with you, and youre torn between rains and DOT's... and assuming you have spare wheels with tires mounted on them! Its a neat way of keeping your spare wheels and tires in...
  10. ayotte6pc

Ok, its a knock off of sorts. I was messing around when I bought my welder and built a tire tree. Very similar to the PitBull except: mine is made of heavy wall pipe instead of square tube Mine is painted, not annodized Mine has cheapie wheels and a bolt axle, but rolls the same (How fast does...
  11. ayotte6pc

Fs 06 gsxr 600 race body

Yes sir, I do!
  12. ayotte6pc

Fs 06 gsxr 600 race body

I thought I posted thsi already, but I guess I didnt.... I have a set of Cheetah race body work that came off an 06 GSXR 600. Will fit a 06 750 also. It was wrecked, but I repaired it and left it in primer. This set is the tail, Upper, and lower... NO FRONT FENDER INCLUDED Its not New...
  13. ayotte6pc

WTB: gsxr 0405 subframe/rails 600/750

If you have broken ones, I can usually fix them for around $75 + shipping both ways... Im also working on race subframes: http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/matveyandy/05%20GSXR%20600%20Alum%20Subframes/
  14. ayotte6pc

Anyone from PA racing WERA @ Summit 9/20

Ill b pitbitchin for #169 outta Da burgh.
  15. ayotte6pc

New bump system for NESBA

You completely forgot a few which are VERY IMPORTANT! Longest wheelie from the start Longest wheelie out of a corner Highest wheelie without looping Most ground down hard parts Most $hit talking (Regardless if you can back it up or not) If you have been using the same tires for 10 years, I...
  16. ayotte6pc

Ayotte Drum Set For Sale

I will post pics on Photobucket as to not drain tons of bandwidth. The link to the pictures is: http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/matveyandy/Ayotte%20Set/ It is a Ayotte DrumSmith. Thanks, Andy
  17. ayotte6pc

race #'s

Homie Depot or Lowes has white duct tape. I HIGHLY SUGGEST A LAYER OF BLUE PAINTERS TAPE FIRST before applying any form of duct tape to ANYTHING... That is, if you want it to come off without possibly losing paint and leaving glue boogers behind. Yes, I do have a fantastic 6 PC AYotte drum...
  18. ayotte6pc

race #'s

Bike shops sell them. Other easier cheaper methods are roll out with Duct tape, Blue tape, Electrical tape, and or Painters tape.... You can go ultra ghetto and just sharpie that bitch up! All the cool kids do that~!
  19. ayotte6pc

F/S: 06/07 GSXR subframe(s)

Im posting this as a feeler... Gotta see how mach material to buy. Ill be making some subframes out of aluminum for 2006/2007 GSXR 600/750s soon. These will be for track bike set ups only. Direct bolt ins $100. + Shipping PM me if interested. (Also I can repair OEM aluminum stuff, just let...
  20. ayotte6pc

Possibly F/S 04 GSXR 600

$2800 and shes yours!