Search results

1. msanna

06/07 GSXR 600/750 speedo

Good condition speedo with wire harness! Mileage reads approximately 3000 miles First 125 takes it message for pics
  2. msanna

New GPR Dampers for GSXR 06/07 600/750

SOLD I have Two GPR V4 dampers, brand new, never used for sale. Also have Two mounts for 06/07 GSXR 600/750, one brand new, one used in excellent condition Slightly used mount + new V4 damper $250 shipped - SOLD Brand new mount + new V4 damper $300 shipped - SOLD Black mounts, black dampers...
  3. msanna

NEW Conti Rac Rain Tires, never mounted

Clearing out the basement, need to sell these tires ContiRace-Attack Rains 120/70-17 front 185/55-17 rear First $250 takes them, no shipping located in Collegeville, PA
  4. msanna

06-07 GSXR 600/750 parts, NEED ROOM! Make me and offer!

I have numerous parts for sale that came off a street bike that was parted out. This bike was never wrecked, just an engine and frame donor for a race bike. Here's what I have, any decent offers will be accepted, need to clean out the basement! All parts are in excellent to perfect condition...
  5. msanna

Penske 8983 Piggyback and Penske forks

Off my 2006 GSXR 600, not sure what else it fits other than all 06-07 gsxr600/750's 8983 Piggyback with upgraded CNC machined housing. Most of you have heard about the hairline cracks in the 8983's mounted to GSXR's because of a high frequency vibration the motor gives off, they upgraded the...
  6. msanna

2006 GSXR600 part out

PRICE DROP Bike has about 3,000 miles on it. Engine was just freshend and installed new shift forks and shift drum this bike was never wrecked or crashed Frame (clean title)- SOLD Swingarm- 200 Wheels with rotors- 450 Subframe- 100 Engine only, with Vortex case cover- SOLD PC3usb w...
  7. msanna

2006 Suzuki gsxr600, clean title track bike

Selling my gsxr track bike. Less than 5k miles on a very strong motor. PC3usb with custom mapping Leo Vince exhaust Penske double adjustable piggyback rear shock, just freshened and rebuilt with reinforced brackets, not installed yet Penske built forks, full internals Vortex case ocver...
  8. msanna

Hello Riders! From Liberty Bell Motorsports Park

Hi all! I have the pleasure of knowing a few of you from being a moving pylon out on the track and wanted to share some news that I'm sure by now you are all aware of. Let me first introduce you all to Liberty Bell Motorsports Park, a 668 acre world class facility to be located in Berks County...
  9. msanna

2008 KTM 690 SMC Supermoto

Selling my KTM to make room for the next toy Here's a few stats: 2008 KTM 690 SMC ~4200 miles FMF exhaust Basically all stock, but here's a few nice "stock" goodies Fuel Injected with a 10 map selector switch, four maps pre loaded from the factory Maps: Race, Standard, Soft, Poor Fuel 6 speed...
  10. msanna

Summer special on powder coating!

From now until September 31st we are offering all wheelsets to be powder coated for $200! This is a savings of over $100! Either send them to me or we can meet up at a track day. Give us the wheels with no tires and we'll take care of the sandblasting. We have over 7000 COLORS AND TEXTURES...
  11. msanna

BeaveRun 8/15 8/16, ride offer from King of Prussia, PA area

If you're headed out for the weekend, I'm planning on leaving 8/14 (Friday) afternoon, camping out Friday and Saturday night and leaving after the track on Sunday. Just looking for some help on gas and tolls...maybe bring some steaks for the grill! Let me know, Marco
  12. msanna

2006 GSXR 600, clean title and track ready

Selling my 2006 GSXR 600 Track Bike, stock motor, frame and brake calipers Meticulously maintained and babied Never crashed, never low-sided, never even dropped off a stand or in the trailer. List of upgrades include: Galfer superbike 2-1 kevlar brake lines DP Sintered race pads DP Race clutch...
  13. msanna

$520 in credits for 10%off, willing to break up

I have $520 in credits that i need to sell for $450 Call me to complete the transaction 610-349-8582 -marco
  14. msanna

Trailer Set-up, need some help from the pro's!

Hey all, I just bought a 25' x 8' trailer and am trying to get some ideas on setting it up to best suit track days and hauling as many bikes as possible I already have the E-track from front to back in five rows from the previous owner, but may consider pulling it out, carpeting the floor and...
  15. msanna

Don't beat me....Supermotos on VIR Patriot?

I'm a NorthEast guy coming down for the Full Course on the 17th and running Patriot on the 18th. I know Patriot is a pretty small tight track, do you guys down south allow Sumos on the Patriot? Its a 690, so the bike can do it, I just know up North we dont have many options to run them...
  16. msanna

WTB: GSXR wheels for 06/07 600

I'm looking for a spare set of wheels for an 06/07 GSXR 600, bought some rains and having them mounted would be a nice way to close a gap in my already over-packed trailer... email me at marco@redstarmoto.com thanks!
  17. msanna

FS: I spot, Summit Point, Jefferson, 6/6

Selling my I spot for the Jefferson Course, $145 Email me at ms8080@comcast.net first come first served
  18. msanna

Thanks for the awesome season!

Just wanted to say thank you to all the Nesba directors, staff and volunteers for an awesome track season! You guys and girls make it an absolute pleasure to ride the track and I'm already looking forward to next season. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE! ...and for...
  19. msanna

F/S POCONO East 8/31 I group

I need to sell this date, I had a mechanical that left me in a bad spot. If you're interested in this date call my cell at 610-349-8582 I rarely get on the forum anymore. Thanks Marco
  20. msanna

Pottstown/King of Prussia area to Beaver 9/6 9/7

I'm headed out there and may have room for one in my trailer for a split on gas. let me know if you're interested. -marco