Search results

1. Jason82

WTB Used Bike

I have an 02 R6 set up for the track for sale. just dropped the price down to 2800.00 be glad to email you some pics if you are interested. just pm me your email address.
  2. Jason82

Bike transport from WV to CMP 09/03-09/04...

We do go 81 to 77. It will be later Friday night when we go through because we usually don't get to leave until around 4:30. We will be at CMP all weekend but will be stopping in NC Sunday night and returning to VA on Monday Afternoon. If you have a ride home and can arrange to pick your bike...
  3. Jason82

Bike transport from WV to CMP 09/03-09/04...

how far are you from stuarts draft,va
  4. Jason82

WTB size 48 leathers

Thanks eveybody. I was needing them for the YCRS next week at NJ but they said that they are bring some .
  5. Jason82

WTB size 48 leathers

Need a size 48 leathers and I need them by this weekend if possible. Please PM if you have some. Thanks!
  6. Jason82

need directions

I go 81 to 77 it is fast for me
  7. Jason82

Thanks to everyone at VIR South!

I had a super great weekend at VIR south over the fourth and I just wanted to say thanks to all of the CRs. I'm bad with names but I think I got great feedback from just about all of them and wanted to let them all know what a great job they are doing and how much their help is appreciated. I...
  8. Jason82

2006 gsxr1000

sold this weekend
  9. Jason82

Question

I think it is safty wire
  10. Jason82

Roll CALL! VIR July3/4

I will be there both days on a new to me r6.
  11. Jason82

WTB front brake master cylinder for 06 GSXR1000

we found one thanks for all the responses
  12. Jason82

2006 gsxr1000

this is what it looks like as of today
  13. Jason82

2006 gsxr1000

bump I can make this bike look like it just came out of the showroom.
  14. Jason82

2006 gsxr1000

2006 red and black GSXR1000 for sale. I am the first and only owner and it started on the street and then went to the track. It has all of the street plastic and parts in excellent condition, also red and black. Suspension work done at Max Speed cycles.. front forks revalved and sprung and a...
  15. Jason82

Where to dyno in NC?

Max speed in kernersville (336)993-6661
  16. Jason82

Bike Mechanic

I live in Stuarts Draft, VA which is just down the road and can help you out with the forks. I haven't taken a rear shock off before but I am sure that it's not that hard.
  17. Jason82

R6 master cylinder

Can anybody tell me if a '03 R6 master brake cylinder will work on an '02 R6?
  18. Jason82

CMP on 9/5 and 9/6

I'll be there both days too!
  19. Jason82

Harbor Freight Motorcycle Stuff

I have a NoMar tire changer and when I first got it, it took me half a day to change a set of tires. I just couldn't get it by reading the instructions. I had someone show me in person and it is very easy now. If you can't get it and you ever happen to be in the Staunton/Waynesboro area let...
  20. Jason82

throttle sticking issues

Ok, so here's what I did. By the way thanks for all of the advice! :adore: I haven't been using anything to clean it with so that may have been part of the problem. I cleaned it out a little and today is a warmer day. I let the bike warm up and they are snapping back fine. I guess it was a...