Search results

1. Z

2008 R6S White/Pink - Morgantown, WV $3500

Bump. Price cut. $3000 obo
  2. Z

2008 R6S White/Pink - Morgantown, WV $3500

Well, as soon as I got into the sport, I must leave. Time and money are both scarce as I enter my last semester at WVU's Engineering school. 2008 R6S 18xxx miles White painted armor bodies, professionally painted, unprofessionally wrecked, then repaired Powdercoated pink wheels, new wheel...
  3. Z

03 R6 Track Bike Part Out - MN

Are the Woodcraft rearsets complete with shift and brake lever? Bent/scraped? If in good condition PM me details please, very interested.
  4. Z

R6 mid pipe conversion??

Drive a big chisel through it, then fit a wrench on the chisel if it's boxed and twist it. This worked the fastest for me and my friend.
  5. Z

Lean Angle Jeans

Miscers be errywhere. Show me these jeans at a Summit event sometime next year broseph.
  6. Z

JC Cancelled

Same. Greatly prefer JC to Main until I get a little quicker and more comfortable. The 150+mph straight isn't my favorite.
  7. Z

JC Cancelled

If they've already sent out the email and this much time has already passed, people have likely tried to get back on at work or have made other arrangements, and if they've already issued credit/refunds... game over. Sucks, but I have school during the week, which cannot be called off lol, so...
  8. Z

JC Cancelled

Was waiting for the word from my buddy to sign up for JC. Ffffuuuuu, seasons over for me unless something replaces it on Sunday.
  9. Z

Summit 9/22-9/23

Makes sense, but if he's just doing this one TD with me does he still have to pay the membership fee? Not trying to be cheap, just need to have a dollar amount to tell him.
  10. Z

Suomy Apex Tornado, Red/Blue 2XL

Bump. Need to fund my final TD of '13!
  11. Z

Summit 9/22-9/23

Do I have to call Summit Point to reserve an electric outlet? Are there even outlets at Jefferson? Also, a friend wants to go at my Elite rate. Is that possible, or does he have to pay regular rates?
  12. Z

WTB: 3rd Gen R6 parts

For a 2007, specifically. My friend is done being a douche on the street after a triple-digit lowside through the country. The bike needs a fair amount. If anybody has any of the following for reasonable pricings, please PM me! Clip-onsFuel Tank and the surrounding trim on top and sidesECU of...
  13. Z

Tires - When is it too old?

My pace certainly won't justify running this tire, so I think i'm going to flip it to somebody that can use it before it expires. I should be at Summit on 9/22 if anybody's interested for $100.
  14. Z

Summit 9/22-9/23

Plan is to be there, weather and schoolwork permitting. PS There's no event listed for Main on Monday?? PSS, if there are no photographers scheduled to be there, I can probably bring somebody.
  15. Z

Anyone w/ Photo/Vids of Ducati Pete Hitting the Dirt SUmmit Monday??

Pete, did you ever find out if anybody had any pics or vids? The vids I took were 100fps, and my computer can't play them. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
  16. Z

Bump! Also, if this would do better in a different section, please tell me/feel free to move it!
  17. Z

8/30-31 Videos

Good lawd, dem speeds. I also have the Trackmaster + Dashware combo, but 1) I am not quick enough to even start worrying about lap times, and 2) my old computer can't handle the video my Hero3 is capable of. It looks like a great tool for faster people like you though!
  18. Z

Selling my supposed-to-be dedicated track helmet, since it doesn't really fit how it should. Some of you might recall me wearing my Rossi replica at Jefferson instead of this, which made me nervous. :o If you know how Suomys fit, then you know what I mean. Fantastically built, but unfortunately...
  19. Z

Alpine Stars Super Tech Boots

Fantastic boots, glws.