Search results

1. Scorpio

Wtb - intermediate Road Atlanta Saturday

Let me know if you have a slot. Bye Fabio
  2. Scorpio

q3 question

I have the 190/55 in my panigale S. I love it, especially the front is so much better that I will not use Pirelli anymore Bye Fabio
  3. Scorpio

New to N2 Forum from Ga!

Welcome. I'm from Alpharetta FaBBBio==>Scorpio Atlanta GA (USA) Panigale 1199s+ABS Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Scorpio

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

anybody has any intermediate video to share from Saturday? I have a couple and if you tell me your bike and # I can see if you are in any of these. Let me know. Thanks
  5. Scorpio

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

So damn ready Bye Fabio
  6. Scorpio

From North GA

Anyone is coming from North GA, Marietta to be more specific? I have a friend that need a ride to Road Atlanta. He has an R6. Thanks
  7. Scorpio

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

Anyone is coming from North GA, Marietta to be more specific? I have a friend that need a ride. He has an R6. Thanks
  8. Scorpio

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

I tried it just one time in the wet and was not fun. I may love it this WE, who knows ;-)
  9. Scorpio

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

It breaks the rhythm in my opinion. I tried w and w/o and the second option is more fun. Bye Fabio
  10. Scorpio

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

Thanks. Are we going to have the AMA chicane? I hope not. Bye Fabio
  11. Scorpio

Road Atlanta 5/24 - 5/25

Are we going to have any tires service on the track? Thanks
  12. Scorpio

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

Forecast sucks tomorrow!!! Hopefully we get some dry sessions in the afternoon :-((( Ciao Fabio
  13. Scorpio

Saturday 4/19 Road Atlanta I group F/S

I can take it. I just PMed you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Scorpio

More track days to be added to the the schedule??

Barber ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Scorpio

Barber

Are we going to have any day at Barber this year? I haven't seen one in the schedule. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Scorpio

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

I don't see any date at Barber! Do you have any coming later during the season? Thanks
  17. Scorpio

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Hey, I know that guy on the front ... and not even close to the apex :dunno:
  18. Scorpio

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Barber August 2013.
  19. Scorpio

2006 Leonard 5X8 Enclosed trailer for sale

Let me know when it's up for sale again. Ps post some pics when you have a chance. Thanks FaBBBio==>Scorpio Atlanta GA (USA) Panigale 1199s+ABS Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk