Search results

1. NoBull

NJMP Season Opener and Rumor Control

Congrats Jim. Very well deserved!
  2. NoBull

winter post. what is your member #

#5358 from June '02. Hung it up last year after family changes and a bad crash that exposed certain deficiencies in my setup.
  3. NoBull

what type of workout do you guys and girls do?

All I can say is I wish I was in as good shape when I was riding as I am now. I do a mix of P90X (when I have my kids and need to stay home) and gym lifting weights with eliptical or treadmill cardio (when I don't have the kids). Did some 5K runs this year too. I was still working my way into...
  4. NoBull

Mike Moore

Pulling for you, Mike. Please make it through this one.
  5. NoBull

Oldies but Freebies

Nobody wants/needs these items?
  6. NoBull

Oldies but Freebies

I have some old parts that can be picked up for free if you need them. 1) Swingarm for 00-03 GSXR750. Just the swingarm. Nothing attached to it. Can also be used to convert a 01-03 GSXR600 to a braced swingarm. 2) 2 stock forks for 99-02 R6. 1 is complete. The other is in pieces and there's no...
  7. NoBull

Pitbull front and rear stands

Haven't heard from Mike so the stands are still available.
  8. NoBull

Who's ready to buy this guy a beer?

Pretty much every major roadwork on interstates in MD now end with a speed camera. There's a sign before the roadwork start that photo ticketing is in use and right at the end of the roadwork you'll see a jeep or similar like the story says which has the camera. BTW I think I'm that friend Jim...
  9. NoBull

Shoot me an email, Mike.
  10. NoBull

I have a set of Pitbull front and rear stands for sale. The front lifts from the tripple tree allowing you to remove wheel and forks. I have inserts for both GSXR's and R6's (May also fit R1, not sure). The rear can lift either from spools or under the swingarm. A few years old but no issues...
  11. NoBull

Master Cylinder + lever 06/07 GSXR 600/750

I have a spare Master Cylinder with lever for an 06/07 GSXR 600/750 for sale for $65 + shipping. I'll throw in the adjustment thingy (technical term) for the clutch side as well plus an undisclosed lever. See pics. email me at finnjorgensen AT gmail DOT com.
  12. NoBull

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Sold.
  13. NoBull

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750

I have no idea. It doesn't really matter either. I'm trying to sell a track bike. Not a street bike. I have $2000 in the suspension alone. That's more than most people invest in mods on their streetbikes.
  14. NoBull

Who's that in the background?

Looks like Pontrelli to me :) http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/archive/yamyounger/benlead.jpg
  15. NoBull

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Best/First offer over $4700 CASH takes it. Would like to move this bike and it really deserves to be ridden instead of sitting in my garage.
  16. NoBull

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Sorry, I don't get on the forum much anymore. Email is better. Jim is right. It's setup for 180-200lbs. I didn't change the springs when I bought it but was able to adjust it so it wasn't eating up my tires. Still for sale...