Search results

1. D

Our very own HondaGalToo (Judy)

Excellent writeup!
  2. D

CSS vs YCRS

I was also in between schools, im signed up for CSS later this year, but now that I learned YCRS is at NJMP I might cancel and do that one instead. I like that they factor in trail braking, I also like the information on their website and the attitude they possess. I have been talking to my...
  3. D

Yamaha R6 Parts for All Years 2006-2014

Buddy needs a headlight for an 09 if you have it
  4. D

Where should my shocks go for service?

Metric Mike at Metricdevilmoto is the man
  5. D

Best Tires for Trackdays That Do NOT Need Warmers

I've been running the Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsas on the street and on the track, they are amazing compared to the others I had.
  6. D

More trouble for NYST?

Glad to hear, I remember very well how happy people were that we were there. We gladly spent money in the gas stations, bars, stores, etc... At a local bar they asked us where we came from and what we were doing there, and I gladly explained the race track and they were happy to see the...
  7. D

More trouble for NYST?

I love that track, I hope they can work it all out. Greg said to have faith in him, everything will be fine.
  8. D

Lean Angle Jeans

We are happy to announce the jeans now bear the CE Mark. The Lean Angle Jeans have been tested, and examined to assure their compliance with technical standard: EN 13595-2 "Protective clothing for professional motorcycle riders - jackets, trousers and one-piece or divided suits - Part 2: Test...
  9. D

New Guy from Western NY

Welcome to the track, fun tracks for sure You'll be learning so much the first day it is awesome
  10. D

NJMP Field of Dreams

Looks like Ill need to get one of those bikes too
  11. D

Chest protectors

I'm going with Forcefield this year
  12. D

WTT: my R6 Vortex rear sets for your Woodcraft rear sets (GP shift)

I have a 2007 R6, and I am willing to trade, but I dont have GP Shift, assuming your Vortex rearsets are adjustable? Let me know Just did a quick search... looks like its not an easy deal from STD to GP... GLWT
  13. D

Hearing Protection

I use these They are much softer than the traditional foam plugs and they work like a charm. The regular foam plugs that I also use hurt my ears afte ra while. $5 for 10 pairs, cant go wrong, especially when your track buddies snore like crazy.
  14. D

Lean Angle Jeans

Thanksgiving Special guys:
  15. D

Missing ridng already

I miss track riding already! studs on the r6 slicks and go hit some ice... sounds fun wheres that vid of a guy doing that
  16. D

WTB: R6 (non s) Full Exhaust

Dude it is beautiful and the best bang for the buck. Let the others pay for their Akras and Graves for an extra 1-3hp for twice the price. :) I looked around used, but no market, they get snapped up quickly or are damaged. Good luck!
  17. D

Military guy from Florida, no experience

Welcome, this is very fun and addicting. But as Hondagal noted above, get a motorcycle first and get used to the controls and get some miles under your belt. Once there is no need to focus on how to operate the motorcycle (becomes second nature), I would jump into track riding to work on the rest.
  18. D

Thanks Bowman, no need now. Mods please delete, I bought a new Yoshi TRC for super cheap brand new.
  19. D

What do you have available? Looking for a full exhaust with a non dented header for 2007 YZF-R6 (non S)
  20. D

Emergency Box for those of us who come alone ?

Great idea, I always go with 3 or 4 friends, but the time I went without the guys I brought the wifey so all was good. I do plan on doing some days alone next year, so I will do what you suggest. Cheers.