Search results

1. kcor

Hit-air vest replacement cartridge needed for Pitt Race 6/17

Hi trackday brothers and sisters, Can anyone who is coming to Pitt Race spare an extra cartridge for a Hit-Air vest? With my history, I encouraged the makers of the Hit-air vest to put a bandolero-style holster for extras. This would allow me to change out quickly as I re-tech... but they...
  2. kcor

Barber - ride from track to BHM airport

Greetings two-wheeled brothers and sisters, Anybody heading past the airport on their way home from Barber this Sunday night? I have a ride down, but need to fly back to be at my desk Monday morning here in Maryland. To be clear, one way ride, just to the airport, spare me the Uber/Taxi fee...
  3. kcor

Once again impressed...

I usually refrain from electronic feedback, preferring to say thank you face-to-face, but this is long overdue... Watching the CRs at NCBike last weekend go out in 108 heat index session after session was just fucking amazing. Each and every one of them did it without showing anything but...
  4. kcor

'04 GSXR600 Part Out

I have the following parts available. Pictures upon request for serious offers. Please message/email/text if anything seems off. ***kristophercorwin@gmail.com*** or (sixzeroseven) threetwonine - 5828 Wheels and rotors SOLD Penske Rear Shock - Double-Clicker with 450#/" and 500 #/" springs - 650...
  5. kcor

Baltimore to Anywhere for 2015 Season

Hey all, I'm an I group rider and am interested in ride-sharing with anyone in the Baltimore area. It would be great to split costs; everything needed for a trackday I have, but loading into the compact pickup and hauling everywhere solo is less fun and quite cramped. Send me a pm if...
  6. kcor

Overdue New Guy Intro

Hi everyone! I'm a B group newbie from Baltimore. My track day ride came from a post here, I did my first track days at NYST last year. It will be good to put faces to names this season! I'll be riding as much as the travel budget allows and will be at RA all three days in April. Huge...
  7. kcor

Where should my shocks go for service?

Hi all, I'm a B group guy with only 3 days under my belt at NYST. By the third day, I was able to keep pace with the "fast" folks in my group. Yes, I fully understand maintaining safety, line and a perpetual focus on improving body position, timing, etc. are what I need to focus on and worry...