Search results

1. dale.b

R6 Rain wheels/tires 2008-2012

Selling a set of R6 wheels with pirelli rains. Comes with sprocket, and carrier. Tires have about 80% tread remaining. $350 + $50 shipping.
  2. dale.b

FS: Generators, tire warmers, pit bike and cart

Useful trackday items. All items in Somerville, NJ. Can ship small stuff. Fair warning: I will favor local transactions where I can avoid long travel or difficult shipping arrangements. - Honda Generator Parallel kit – combine two 2k generators together to double the power ($50) SOLD...
  3. dale.b

2009 Yamaha YZ250f

2009 Yamaha YZ250f - $SOLD Located in Somerville, NJ - FMF Megabomb Ti Header - E-line Carbon Pipe Guard - Works Connection skid plate - Fomposite Frame Guards - Pro Taper Bars - MSR Fuel Screw - Kickstand
  4. dale.b

Enclosed Trailer For Sale

2002 Roadmaster Enclosed Trailer $SOLD Located in Somerville, NJ. Trailer can comfortably hold 2 bikes. However, I have transported three bikes in this trailer a couple of times. Trailer is in sound working condition, although not as pretty as when I bought it. Bearings were packed at the...
  5. dale.b

2007 Yamaha R1 - Fully Prepped

2007 Yamaha R1 – $SOLD Consistent novice podiums. Bike was prepped earlier this season by Markbilt. I have only run a few trackdays on this bike this year. Bike is FRESH, and in tip top condition for racing and trackdays!! Salvage title included with sale. ENGINE and ELECTRONICS - Stock...
  6. dale.b

2008 Yamaha R6 - with goodies!

2008 Yamaha R6 – Loaded with Goodies - $6800 - SOLD This is a championship winning R6. Consistent expert podiums. Bike was prepped earlier this season by Markbilt. I started racing endurance on Team Coyote's bike, and ended up only running a few races this year on this bike. Bike is FRESH...
  7. dale.b

Yamaha Champion Riding School!!

My fellow Nesbians, I am going to the Yamaha Champion Riding School next week in Las Vegas, February 3-5. I've been wanting to go to the school for a while, even back when it was under the Spencer name. After researching what is available school-wise, this school has a great reputation at...
  8. dale.b

WTB: 2008-2009 R6 Subframe

Anyone have a 2008-2009 r6 subframe for sale?
  9. dale.b

Tach Wire '08 R6

Anyone know which one it is? Looking to connect at the dash connector preferably.
  10. dale.b

Infomercial

I would watch more informercials if they were like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA
  11. dale.b

Summit Congrats...

To all the NESBA riders that were at Summit this weekend. You guys kicked ass!!! A bunch of people made it on the box. Kubricky Morph Katie Emerson James Scott Special thanks to the rider support team Joe, Jane, Bonnie, Rich and Bob (Barb). Thanks to Ron for the "special" help, cutie. ;)...
  12. dale.b

FS: 2005-2006 Zx6R/RR 636 parts

Ohlins 46PRXS 01093-34/100 shock - $800 Raceteck fork cartridges - $800 2 Bazzaz QS4 quick shifters (GP) - $75 2 front wheels $300 each 2 rear wheels $250 each subframe - $150 swingarm (broken spool holder, can be welded) - $100 Some Pics at...
  13. dale.b

ZX6r 636 05-06 parts

Getting rid of some extra parts as I turn my 2006 ZX6R 636 back to street. Ohlins 46PRXS 01093-34/100 shock - $800 Raceteck fork cartridges - $800 M4 Full titanium exhaust system w/CF silencer - $500 Kawi Kit ECU tuned for M4 exhaust - $300 2 Bazzaz QS4 quick shifters (GP) - $75 2 sets of...
  14. dale.b

Superbike or stock Seat?

I am looking into the bodywork for my new R6. I need to choose between the superbike tail and supersport tail. What are the benefits to running a superbike seat over a stock seat? How bad is the superbike seat on your ass bone? Looking for input from those who have used both types.
  15. dale.b

Bazzaz Performance Customer Service

Rocks!! I had a problem with my QS-4 quick shifter not killing the coils and sent it to Joel at Bazzaz to inspect. I've had the QS-4 on the bike for 2 years. They don't even make the QS-4 anymore. They found a bad resistor or something and replaced it and shipped it back to me for free - all...
  16. dale.b

Transponder At Main

There were two transponders left at Main. I know who one of them belongs to. But don't know who left the other one. PM with a description and location where you left it. Thanks.
  17. dale.b

WTB Bazzaz QS-4 brain

My Bazzaz QS-4 quick shifter died. BPD doesn't make them anymore. Anyone have one to sell?