Search results

1. K

2007 Trek Fuel EX8 Full Suspension MTB Nova

Selling exactly whats listed in the title. Light for a full suspension, all specs are here: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2007/archive/fuelex8 Great shape - typical scratches for a mountain bike, but excellent for someone who is looking for an upgrade...it's got great brakes and...
  2. K

Rs-Tiachi Clear Rain suit

I have a Size large Rain Suit from RS-Tiachi for sale. I used it once at the Summit National. it's clear and race-specific so there are places for the knee pucks, stretchy panels above the kness and zippers on the ankles and wrists to make sure its nice and tight. I would keep it if i planned on...
  3. K

06-07 R6 Euro Racing Quick Turn Throttle

Like it says in the title, I've got a Euro Racing Quick Turn Throttle. 3 cams for 3 different adjustments. It comes with BRAND NEW cables as well. I took it off to test an acasato prototype that is currently on the bike. $150 shipped - they are $199 Brand new. It's in great condition...
  4. K

06-07 R6 Windscreen $45 shipped

I have 2 R6 windscreens - SS Style, I think the brand is hotbodies and/or OEM. These were my spares. fits 06-07 R6 (non S) $45 shipped each or $60 shipped for both.
  5. K

Sumoto Tire Warmers 120/180 $150 Shipped

Im selling my wamers - Im not racing so I dont need them anymore. Sumoto warmers used for 10 race rounds with WERA last year.. i didnt use them at track days much becuase of CRing - never had time to. $150 shipped. FUlly working condition. Great economical set of warmers
  6. K

2007 Race-Winning R6 F/S - DE $5900

I have to sell my bike :( I'm very upset about it first of all and wouldnt do it if i didnt need to, but I need some funds... so here goes: 2007 Yamaha R6 - $5900 or $5500 with stock exhaust Now $300 In Pirelli Card Contingency goes with it. - CLEAN TITLE *in hand - Located in Lower Delaware...
  7. K

Pirelli Diablo Take offs

SuperCorsas - Mostly Yellow and Green fronts (one supersoft sc0) and green rears (one blue) Most are in excellent shape. Tire #5 is the only one that wouldnt last more than a full track day. The rest.. im sick just thinking that i took them off so early. The fronts look like new. The rears have...
  8. K

F/S GPR Damper for 06/07 R6 $150

Selling my spare GPR Damper for 06/07 R6 $150 shipped to US Its the old style - color is black. Great damper, its just no longer needed as a back up. Also selling brand new sprockets (full line 44-47 and 15&16) and tires for the same bike (Pirelli Take offs). We can work out a package deal.
  9. K

Jennings Feb 18-20 from DE/Northeast

Looking to carpool to Jennings for the event Sanders put together. I do not have a trailer, but looking to split gas
  10. K

Product Review: Tank Tredz

I had the chance to try out a new tank grip... And was VERY happy with what I saw! Everything with the Tank Tredz was great from start to finish. Installation was a snap. I just cleaned off the area I was going to apply the Tank Tredz, and slapped it on. I applied it on top of my TrackWraps and...
  11. K

New Jersey October 25th

Just wanted to thank everyone for an AMAZING season ender!! I havent been able to make too many NESBA days recently and it was quite awesome seeing some of the progress some of you guys have made since I rode with you at Road Atlanta or NJ earlier in the year! I was very impressed! Keep it going...
  12. K

Textbook Lost the front

couldnt have happened at a worse time, but minimal damage and no injuries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giq6c1Tbu30
  13. K

Race Report: WERA Grand National Finals @ Road A!

www.7eighty5.com Cliff notes: Georgia clay sure is fun to roll around in!
  14. K

RA in the rain??

How is it? I havent been down there for wet weather... anything I should know? Spots to watch out for? I think T12 in the braking zone going down hill in the rain might just freak me out.
  15. K

Go Melissa Appel!

Just checked qualifying and 4th in Womens, 9th in the 600 Supersport class and 10th in 600 Superstock is great!! Keep rolling and kick some butt!!
  16. K

Final Regional - Race Report done!!

www.7eighty5.com! Enjoy! There's crashes and wheelies!!
  17. K

Congrats Luie !! WERA Champion!!

I know you won a championship or 2 but i cant figure out which one(s) it was... either way, congrats!!! Even on rain tires in dry conditions you were able to go fast! LOL Also congrats to Dean, who got his first 1st place finish this weekend! Great battle at the end!! Drew, Ron, and the rest...
  18. K

Congrats Dale!! WERA NE, MA, and NC tons of championships

NOt sure which ones exactly, but i think Northeast, Mid Atlantic, North Central C Superstock as well as Mid Atlantic and Northeast Superbike!!! Great season! It was fun battling with you!
  19. K

Race Report: Summit Point with WERA 9/19-20

www.7eighty5.com Check out my blog with the most recent race report - top 3 on Sun were Nesba!! w0ot!
  20. K

Happy Birthday Drewbie!

Still under 30!! LOL