Search results

1. A

Time to get ready for the 2014 season!!!

Right now is the best time to get ready for the 2014 riding season, especially the race season. There is a lot of talk about what everyone is doing to their bike over the off-season, what new expensive upgrades will be installed, and how we can squeeze out those last few tenths of a sec or...
  2. A

Various parts for sale!!

Got some stuff that I have collected that I need to sell to clear some room. Products are listed with pics and prices, if you have any questions let me know. - 2008+ R6 lower triple tree -$150 obo- will fit 06-07 also but horn attachment is different - R6 front wheel with slight bend -$50 -...
  3. A

Gas tank splash gaurd - removal

Alright, so I want to be able to utilize using a Clarke Fast Gas splash quick fill can but in order to use it like we have on other bikes this piece needs to be removed from the tank. The piece I am referring to is in the picture below and is on a 2006 R6 gas tank. Its the whole piece in the...
  4. A

WTB: 2nd Gen SV650

Looking at potentially buying a SV as an endurance bike for next season. Would like a 2003 or newer (2nd gen) due to wanting to have a fuel injected bike. Please provide full details, pictures, price and location of what you have. Looking to stay under $3k preferably. If anyone comes across...
  5. A

FS: Pit Posse 4' Tire Rack

Bought this planning on using it in my trailer but after seeing my buddy's in his trailer it will take up too much room in my small trailer. Here is a product description from the website: - THIS FOLD UP TIRE RACK IS THE BEST DESIGN ON THE MARKET AND YET STILL THE MOST ECONOMICAL. - MADE FROM...
  6. A

WTB: 06-07 R6 spare parts

Looking for the following items for spares for the track bike: - front fairing stay - throttle tube - master cylinder reservoir - black vortex clip on tubes - on/off switch on R handle bar
  7. A

WTB: 06-07 R6 fairing stay

Looking to buy an OEM fairing stay, not looking for a cheap aftermarket moto bracket one that doesn't fit right. Looking for something that is in good condition, no wrecks or bends. Please provide pictures, description, price, and location with your posting.
  8. A

Titanium Exhaust + burning lower = Need suggestions

For those of you that have titanium full systems, what do you do to control the exhaust from burning your lowers. I am having trouble with the headers/mid pipe burning my lower in a couple of sections, and with getting new bodywork I don't want this to occur with the new set. I have looked at...
  9. A

FS: Driven Axle Block Sliders - R6

Up for sale is a set of BRAND NEW Driven axle block sliders. Description from Driven's website: The set I have is black so will look good with the black swingarm. What they look like on the bike Asking $100 Thanks
  10. A

Sourcing Vortex spare parts

SO evidently Vortex doesn't carry any of the spare parts for the older V1 version of their rearsets anymore except the pegs. I went down over the weekend and bent up the bracket pretty bad that the peg mounts into that also bolts into the adjustable plate. See image below for reference, I am...
  11. A

WTB: 06-07 R6 parts

Need some parts to repair my bike after wrecking this weekend. Looking for the following items. - Clear Windscreen - Left Vortex rear set or whole set (black) - Woodcraft frame sliders - Front plastic piece for gas tank - Left side black tank piece Please provide pictures and prices
  12. A

WTB: 06-07 R6 parts

Need some parts to repair my bike after wrecking this weekend. Looking for the following items. - Clear Windscreen - Vortex rearsets (black) - left only or complete set - Woodcraft frame sliders -frame mount kit and sliders Please PM or email me if you have these. my email is nbobinger@gmail.com
  13. A

FS: F4/F4i GPR Damper /All Balls Steering Stem Bearings / Zuma Mirror

Alright guys, sold the F4i and have an assortment of extra stuff I need to get rid of. I am located in Athens, OH. Prices do NOT include shipping, please PM or email for a shipping quote. 1) GPR V1 Damper (Black) with an mount kit for a 1999-2004 F4/F4i (Might fit other years but check with GPR...
  14. A

FS: Chicken Hawk Pole Position Tire Warmers

Alright guys, I have a spare set of tire warmers that I would like to sell. These have very light use and are in great condition. These have three temperature options, and retail for around $550. Here is the description from Chicken Hawk's website: This Updated design incorporates the...
  15. A

FS: AMB x260 Transponder

Looking to sell the transponder I picked up, decided to go with a different unit. Just want to get my money back out of it. The unit comes with everything pictured: car charger, house charger, 2 brackets, and transponder itself. Asking $300 for it.
  16. A

FS: R6 Wheel stand

I bought this off piper907 from WERA awhile ago, and I am changing things up in the trailer. This is a great stand that helps to get the wheels off the floor and clear some room. Also great to use while in the pits to have your spare wheels available and on warmers for those that need that...
  17. A

Michelin Race Take offs - 120/180

I have a michelin power one "v" front and a power race E rear for sale 120/180 combo. Have 2-3 days on them but tons of life left, just not going to ride enough days this season to use all my tires. Asking $125 obo
  18. A

FS

Alright I figured I would combine all my for sale items and make it easier, I can get pictures of each item if needed. Most of this stuff is new in the box as I have had them sitting around as spares. Please PM with any questions about pictures or shipping quotes (not included below). Item...
  19. A

FS: Autographed Shoei X-11 E-Boz TC-2

Alright guys, I need to sell some stuff for track day money. I have a Shoei X-11 E-Boz helmet in mint condition in the blue graphic. Size is small. I had it autographed at the Mid-Ohio round last weekend, however I need to sell to pay for other things. I still have the orginal box and cloth bag...
  20. A

FS: BNIB 06-10 R6 Leo Vince Factory EVOII Full System

I have a brand new in the box Leo full system I would like to sell. This is a full titanium system with a carbon end cap. Retail price is $1499, please pm for pricing. Pictures have been attached. More info and sound clips can be found on leo vince's website @...