Search results

1. J

Race fuel, RJL 17, Baxley front chock

Baxley sport chock - 150.00 **SOLD** Front Vesrah Super RJL 17 - 80.00 a card (99-08 YZF-R6) **SOLD** Never open, 5 gal U4.2 racing fuel - 75.00 Pit bull front stand (fork lift) - 125.00 Set of pirelli diablo rain tires used 2 times - 80.00 for the set 180 rear and 120 front - NEG Fuel was...
  2. J

2008 Yamaha R6

Up for sale is a 2008 Yamaha R6. I bought this bike from a friend of mine that took really good care it as i did. Oil changed after every 2 track days. I've never raced this bike, only track days. Only did 4 track days on it last season. One of those track days I lowsided. Bike is fast...
  3. J

Are these tires anygood?

Have a set of Dunlop tires on my bike now. I had a crash at Tbolt a few weeks ago and noticed that the tires have a smooth side. You can see in the pics of what im talking about. Or were the warmers on too long. Can they be used, or should i tossed them?
  4. J

WTB: 08 R6 akro can and vortex rearset plate

Hello, Looking to buy an Akrapovic can and a vortex rearset right side (brake side) plate that the peg connect to. PM me or send email. jbaker190 [at] yahoo [dot] com
  5. J

GSXR to an R6

All of my bikes have been Suzuki's, I'm thinking of selling my 06 GSX-R600 with most of the goodies to an 08 R6 with all the goodies. I've always wanted to try and R6, so now i have a chance to do so. What I would like to know is what should I expect from the R6 that's different for the GSXR...
  6. J

Fs: 2006 gsx-r600

Up for sale is a GREAT track bike, 2006 gsxr 600. 5100 on a stock engine (no rebuilds needed) Ohlins ttx rear shock Racetech fork internals Yoshimura TRC full exhaust with map Dynojet power commander III GP Shift Brembo 19x20 master cyclinder steal braided front and rear lines 3/4 turn euro...
  7. J

Has anyone heard of mjsperformance?

I was on there website and it looks like it's mostly for Yamaha, no vids of Suzuki's, however, i have an 06 GSXR 600 with a yosh TRC full system with the cat/muffler or whatever it is. That thing weighs about 200 lbs (kidding). The thing is just heavy and sounds like crap! I'm looking to see if...
  8. J

Anyone heard of mjsperformace?

I was on there website and it looks like it's mostly for Yamaha, no vids of Suzuki's, however, i have an 06 GSXR 600 with a yosh TRC full system with the cat/muffler or whatever it is. That thing weighs about 200 lbs (kidding). The thing is just heavy and sounds like crap! I'm looking to see...
  9. J

FS: Sidi ST race boots

Up for sale a pair of Sidi ST racing boots. I used these boots for a day no crashes. The toe sliders have a little wear on them, other than that they are in excellent condition. Size is 45, location NJ. 250.00 shipped. PM, email or call 973.477.4591 jbaker190[at]yahoo[dot]com
  10. J

Flip dunlops 211's gpa rear tire

Hello all. Would like to know the consensus on flipping the rear Dunlop 211 GPA tire. Has anyone done it and if so, how did it feel? Where there any issues? Thanks in advance.
  11. J

Fs: 07 gsx-r600

I'm selling my 2007 GSXR 600 track bike. Has quick throttle, woodcraft clip ons, full Leo Vince exhaust, vortex rear sets as well as the stock rear sets. 4100 miles on the bike. Some rash on the right side. Track bike, still have all the wires to convert back to a street bike. title in hand...
  12. J

FS: Bstone BT003 track tires

Im selling a set of BStone BT003 track tires. 120 Front, 190 Rear 300.00 shipped or 275.00 local pickup. Send PM if interested. Tires are boxed and ready to ship.
  13. J

WTB: Ohlins rear shock for 06-07 gsxr 600

Hey all, Im looking for an ohlins rear shock for an 06-07 gsxr 600. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale. Jason jbaker190 [at] yahoo [dot] com or j.baker [at] ekrtx [dot] com
  14. J

2001 GSXR 1000 Black and Silver

2001 GSX-R1000 BLACK AND SILVER. Clean and clear title in hand. 17K Bike pulls strong and is mechanically sound. Well maintained, adult own and riden. No wheelies or stunts. Bike is in good condition. A must see!! Bike was checked over and everything is with in tolerance. Email for more and...