Search results

1. Kurt

Road Atlanta on Independence Day Weekend

Okay people; with all the conflicts on this weekend, and around it, who's going to Road Atlanta this weekend, and on what days. I'll start: Arriving late afternoon on Friday. Riding both days. Returning late on Sunday. https://www.facebook.com/events/1229916803826376/
  2. Kurt

Tire Temperature Monitors

Looking for recommendations... First--is it a good idea to use tire temperature monitors on the track, and will it pass tech inspection? Next--What would be a good choice for an accurate, waterproof system? (I will still ride in a light rain.) Explanation--due to limited trailer space and...
  3. Kurt

The Art of Effective Motorsports Coaching

This book is a great read for a Control Rider, a Director, or anyone who just offers pointers and riding tips to friends. The book is well worth its $22 price. Contact David Beyer at: (315) 771-2747 or send him an e-mail at 92vmax@imcnet.net...
  4. Kurt

Winter Woes

Looking for recommendations for some new and original ideas that help get through the winter. Okay, so for me skiing helps, though here in South Carolina, I don't do that as much as when I was a northerner. We have a 12 month riding season here, but with tire temps that never rise for the...
  5. Kurt

Roll Call - Road Atlanta Oct. 20-21

Who's going to Road Atlanta on Oct. 20-21? Anyone from the Greenville, SC or surrounding area? (I don't need a hand with anything. Just curious.)
  6. Kurt

Best Home Exercises

I'm looking for some exercises that can be done at home that will target the muscle groups used for riding the track. Any ideas?
  7. Kurt

Huge "Thank You N2"

Thank you to all of the N2 staff that was at Roebling Road Raceway this weekend. GREAT job was done by all! Praise God for another "no red flag" day too. Met some old friends there. Made some new ones. And everyone had a BLAST! Looking forward to CMP in a few weeks. Who else is going? I...
  8. Kurt

Has Anyone Tried the Dunlop Q4 Yet?

I'm considering going from the Q3+ to the Q4. I'd use them for street and track, I don't use heaters, and I ride in A group. How's the grip, and how many track days do you get from a set?
  9. Kurt

Tracks We Ride

Why doesn't N2 have Track Days at Carolina Motorsports Park? It seems like it would be a great experience.
  10. Kurt

New Track Day Tires

I'm getting new Q3's mounted at the track. What is the best/safest break-in method? Is break in required, or just warm them up and go?