Search results

1. dammyneckhurts

locks and security for trailers

I have been thinking about getting a magnetic sign and just put it on the trailer when I am parked somewhere that I am worried about security....I thought this might work: Browns Sewage Disposal
  2. dammyneckhurts

209 gpa's on the street?

Ya we run em on the street all the time. 27 rear, 29 front.....dont want to go too low on the rear incase you hit a pothole. The only concern we ever had was rain during a street ride....not many sipes on the 209.
  3. dammyneckhurts

WTB quickshifter

You looking for regular or GP shift?
  4. dammyneckhurts

slipper

Is it bad? well that depends on your motivation. Are you having a blast out there? Are you comfortable content and happy with your current speed and/or lap times? If the answer is yes then its just fine to coast into the corners not really braking. After all, we do this for shits and giggles so...
  5. dammyneckhurts

Hitting the wall (not literally...)

You need to have a plan of exactly what are you going to do differently at what part of the track. In order to do something different you have to know exactly what you are doing now. You need specific reference points to give you this information, then before you go out for a session have a...