Search results

1. C

Timing beacon at Rd Atl - right or left side?

Thanks, that's where I have my receiver mounted, not that it would be too much trouble to move to the left.
  2. C

Timing beacon at Rd Atl - right or left side?

Setting up my bike for my first time at Road Atlanta tomorrow. Is the finish line timing beacon on the inside (right) or outside (left)? TIA Claus
  3. C

Vemar helmets anyone?

Basically how it compares to other high-end helmets in terms of build quality, venting, noise etc. What type of head-shape does it fit best (round Shoei like head or oblong Arai like head)? I'm looking at the 2 CF helmets they have (VSRC and Eclipse) because I want the lightest helmet...
  4. C

Vemar helmets anyone?

Anyone here who's been using either the Vemar VSR or the new Vemar Eclipse helmets? Looking at maybe getting one of these but can't find much in terms of reviews and feedback on the web.
  5. C

Bridgestone BT-002 Race (NEW)

Sicktriple - check your PM
  6. C

3/1 Barber Canceled! No-show credit??

If you have to ask you can't afford it :D
  7. C

Can someone explain how the credit works? I'd like to book a new event using this credit.
  8. C

That's funny. Glad I made it home before the snow really hit here, you must have had snow sticking to the road before you got back. We should "car-pool" next time we're both going to Barber on the same day. I'd rather spend the money on track-days and tires than gas going to the track. The...
  9. C

No. I forgot the name of the guy I bought it from, but the owner before him was called Anthony so that's probably the Tony you know. I believe it was raced for one season and the guy I bought it from had tracked it for another year or so.
  10. C

Spies laying it down, down under!!

How about "no spoilers in thread titles...":(
  11. C

Maybe do the Porsche school? Nah! I don't think so... Back home in Kennesaw, the snow caught up with me At least the kids had a good day
  12. C

For those that didn't show ... My track day report 5:40AM - Leave Kennesaw; 42 degrees and light rain. 6:50AM - Get to Barber; 32 degrees and snowing 7:00AM - Nesba announces that riding is cancelled 10:30AM - Back in Kennesaw :( "Highlights" of the day: The paddock when I arrived: My bike...
  13. C

new to nesba

More like 'Local Cooling' in this case :mad:
  14. C

new to nesba

I'll be doing my first NESBA event at Barber this weekend too. Have been there with STT 4-5 times before. I'll be on my green 636 with #117 - feel free to stop by and say hi. WTF happened to the weather forecast? Last I checked it said low of 38 high of 55 and mostly sunny. Now it says low of...
  15. C

If for some reason the local deal falls through, PM me back
  16. C

Bridgestone tire naming is confusing... These are the BT-002 PRO tires right? Not the BT-002 RS (Racing Street)? Anyway, PM sent...
  17. C

speedstar gloves silver black med.

Do these run small or big? Trying to decide if a size medium will fit me or not? My hand is 7.9" from wrist-line to end of my middle finger - ta2kutz can you measure your own hand and see if these will fit me?
  18. C

Nesba compared to STT

Thanks for the responses. With STT I just moved up to the Intermediate/B group after having run Novice for a while. I expected to be at the bottom of the pack but was surprised to be a midpack rider (it may just have been a slow day, who knows). Since a lot of you say that NESBA's groups are...
  19. C

Nesba compared to STT

I'm new to NESBA; have been riding with STT for a couple years. Will be doing my first NESBA event on 3/1 at Barber. So what can I expect from a NESBA trackday compared to an STT trackday. What, if any, are the main differences?
  20. C

Tire Warmers....

If they are single temperature - what's the temp they use? These are "full size" right (will fit 120/70/17 front and 180/55/17 and 190/55/17 rear)?