Search results

1. ridelater

Power/camping

It’s been awhile since I road with N2. So I’ll ask. For the 7/24 day at lightning. Will night b4 camping be allowed and included. Also is power included or paid separate though the track.
  2. ridelater

Tire vendor/ July 24th njmp

Looking to get a set of tires re balanced. Will be a tire guy at this track day?
  3. ridelater

NJMP 6/2&3

Couple quickies. It’s been awhile since I did a track day. Is power and camping included here. Then last one what time on Saturday can we roll in and set up. Thanks. And see you all Sunday for the fun.
  4. ridelater

evolve GT and a general question

Its been awhile since i have done a track day with N2 and even longer at NJMP. 1.) the day i sign up for is partner with evolve gt. how is that different from a normal day. 2.) at NJMP is camping, electric, and 24 gate open separate or included with your Track days thanks
  5. ridelater

switching from pirellis to Dunlop's

Been on the supercora for like 10 years but looks like price/ deals might make me switch to dunlops. Can someone give me the run down on the gp-pro and the d211.
  6. ridelater

ccs@summit..... bueller....anyone....

No one? Would have though there would have been a roll call. I'll be by T10.
  7. ridelater

rain tires and options?

since i will be hitting all the atlantic ccs rounds I doubt my luck will hold out the whole years so im planning on picking up rain tires. i will be riding a sv 650 with a 160 rear. are guys using good street tires or full rains. i would have gotten the pirellis wets but they dont come in a...
  8. ridelater

roll call ccs@cmp

I know I saw alot of posts for people popping there race cherries this year. So who is heading down to cmp in april. figure it would be nice to hang alittle closer to the nesba gang:shutit: i mean N2 family! anybody who has been there could give the pointers. I will be planning to get there...
  9. ridelater

i guess there collecter items now!

:cr: they will say they never really existed. There sightings will be on par with bigfoot. :a: will cause people to stop talking and bow there heads to give a moment of slients for there loss. :i: these just won't be seen because all owners of them will have ripped them off in anger of...
  10. ridelater

411 on the star/pridmore school

Has anybody here done the school. What do they go over, though on the lessons, instructor etc... doing the nesba TD Tuesday the 13 and saw that the school was the next day so I'm thinking about it. I'm in A group and been doing this now for 10+ plus years but have been stuck at the same lap...
  11. ridelater

tire vendor at njmp this year.

looking to see where i will be getting my pirellis this year. who from nesba will be selling tires this year at njmp events. :notsure:
  12. ridelater

will a 2007 gsxr 600 arkapovic full system fit the 2008?

got a line on a 07. will it fit on the 2008?
  13. ridelater

throttle conversion r6 to gsxr help

ok i have a 2008 gsxr 600 and have heard that a r6 throttle is a good conversion to make for a quicker turn. looking for more info on it from people that have done it. questions like what year's r6 work, what do you need to get? just the tube, or assebmly, cables etc... i hear there a...
  14. ridelater

team shirt question?

ok i have bought shirts before, but am looking to get those button up race team shirts. just like the one the yamaha/nesba guys rock, or any other race team wears. what a good site to look into for them, anybody every waste money on them? alittle 411 would be great!:cheers:
  15. ridelater

winter post. what is your member #

was just reading the post about a guys experence with sbtt and reminded me of my first track day with nesba. it was a total crashfest and i posted up how bad nesba must be. A CR then posted a message to me explaining the day and how track days vary from day to day and told me it wasn't the...
  16. ridelater

liberty bell motorsport park track vid

get ready only a few more years. i'm learning the lines already! by then i will run the over 40 race class http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YaKfJfWE24&feature=player_embedded#! fast forward to 2min
  17. ridelater

tire pressure for bt003 dot race tire

haven't run these in awhile, found a set and will run them this week. what is the hot tire pressure front and rear with these tires:notsure:
  18. ridelater

oil change for an 2008 gsxr 600

sorry to bother you guys jst pick one up, no manual. looking to do the oil change this week. how much with a oil filter change and without.:adore:
  19. ridelater

OCT 4 t-bolt ducati guys....needs some help

already left and i forgot the rear tire scoket.(46 i think) if anyone has one can u bring it to the track and post up that u have it thanks!
  20. ridelater

07 cfr 150rb minimoto

asking $3,000 no title will give a bill of sale. If you know the sumpermoto comunity i bought it off hillary cooper 2yrs ago from the supermoto junkies site. come with the dirt set-up as well. has all you need to kickass in minimoto. 450 dual piston front brakes, steel line, oversized rotor...