Search results

1. F

Ohvale 190 for sale

I have a 2019 Ohvale 190 for sale. Comes with GP Shift, Ohlins suspension, slipper clutch. I no longer need it I have a 2020 now. Bike has about 30 hours on it and the fairings are a little rashed but it runs great. Valves just done, oil changes ever 2 to 3 days. Selling for 4k since the tail is...
  2. F

BMW S1000rr for sale

2010 BMW S1000rr. Tons of Extras. Asking 11300 or best offer. Need to get rid of it fast since I am having surgery. About 6000 miles. Always babied and well maintained. Not a scratch on it. Comes with 4 settings of traction control (Rain,sport,race,slick) Also comes with wheelie control and ABS...
  3. F

2006 gsxr 750 $4000

Setup for track: Price reduced to 3500 - Stainless brake lines with Vesrahs - New Supercorsa's with one session on them - 520 conversion -1+2 with several extra sprockets - Penske triple clicker - Race Tech gold valves in forks - suspension setup by markbilt for 180lb rider - NRC case cover -...
  4. F

6X12 motorcycle trailer for sale

Great condition, 2010, setup for bikes, clean title. Please respond to the craigslist ad if interested. Trailer is in Northern Virginia. 3000 or best offer. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/rvs/3787764160.html
  5. F

Help with a Bike issue

I need help with a bike issue. My friends bike is making a metallic clank when riding it. I checked the chain and rear sprocket and everything looked good. The chain was loose so i thought maybe it was hitting the swing arm so we tightened it. This made the noise louder. It is also definitely...
  6. F

pirelli Trackday slicks

Has anyone tried the Pirelli superbike pro trackday slicks yet? How do they compare to the dragon supercorsa's or the dunlop 209's or 211's? Trying to decide on my next tire.
  7. F

pirelli dragon supercorsa pro

How many days do people normally get out of the dragon supercorsa pro? I am only getting about 3 days and thats with flipping them. Is that normal? I'm thinking about switching to the 211, power one, or the diable supercorsa. Do those tires last any longer? I'm on a 750 in A group and I don't...
  8. F

sag

I recently had my sag set on my 06 gsxr 750. It was pretty out of wack with the front being at 15mm and the rear at about 27. Now's its balanced at 30 in front and back but the amount of nose dive I am getting seems kind of excessive. I weigh about 180 with gear. When I push down on the front it...
  9. F

Wera Paces

I'm thinking of getting starting in Wera soon. I've been doing trackday's with Nesba for 4 years. How do the paces compare to Nesba? Is the Wera Novice class similar to Intermediete or beginner in nesba?
  10. F

FS 2008 r1 260 miles 8500 obo

2008 r1 for sale. 260 miles. Power commander, vortex rearsets, framesliders, fender eliminator. Really great condition. This is an older picture so it doesn't have all the mods on it. Fell off rear stand and has a scrape on the frame slider and brake lever but that is the only damage.
  11. F

moto gp question

I haven't been watching moto gp long but I was watching a race this weekend and saw some interesting foot positions from Rossi and some other riders. Whenever Rossi and a few other riders would enter a corner they would take their foot completely off the bike and have it hanging down almost...