Search results

1. kbonigut

03 999 for sale

Looking to sell my 2003 999. Clean title and meticulously maintained by DucPond in Winchester, VA and Turn One Racing in Chicagoland. Approximately 14,000 miles with about 10,500 from road riding and the remainder from the track. I sold off all the street and stock components but you could...
  2. kbonigut

460$ in credits for $400

PM me if you want them. Thanks, Kurt
  3. kbonigut

i guess its over now

I am a bit of an optimist and I was really hoping that somehow the Midwest region would be revived some day but as our forum link has just vanished I think it may be time to let the dream go. This could really be it this time, but to not even get a kiss goodbye or a thank you note? I mean...
  4. kbonigut

anyone going east to west

hey its a long shot, but anyone coming from east coast (baltimore area) anywhere near chicago in the next couple months hauling bikes? I just bought my cousins (fellow Nesbian) 999 and i need to get it to chicago. I can meet anywhere , pay for gas , make it worth your while etc.. I am hoping...
  5. kbonigut

supermoto question

hey anyone ride supermoto in chicagoland, WI, Indiana area? I am thinking about getting into this as something to do in addition to track riding. If you can point me in right direction or share any experience I would appreciate it. Not sure how big of a thing this is in the MW. Thanks
  6. kbonigut

We hired Uccio!!!!!

If you have not seen this, it is worth watching, made me laugh pretty hard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly4m-o9wUIg
  7. kbonigut

advice on my wicked new ride

finally pulled the trigger and grabbed one of these, soo pumped. quick question, can anyone offer advice on the 6 ft passing rule on the outside? Maybe a bit of a challenge for me with this bad boy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hELOyQTndSM&feature=endscreen&NR=1 Also, should i look to...
  8. kbonigut

laguna seca

its getting cold and crappy so I thought I would post this up. I just got back from visiting my brother in Santa Cruz CA for the thanksgiving week, while out there we rode Laguna Seca this last sunday. I found a guy to hall my bike for next to nothing a couple months ago so I figured why not...
  9. kbonigut

Oct 10th

Figured I would mention this as season is winding down. Monday Oct 10th Autobahn is cosponsoring a day with STT, they need a minimum of 40 to ride and it looks like 5 have committed. Needless to say a ton of open track. Figured I would post up to see if the day can get filled up and make...
  10. kbonigut

brake question

hey all quick question, I just replaced my front pads on 04 cbdr1000 and I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the torque specs should be for the caliber bolts? Also, I dont see any reason to not use the blue lock tite on the caliber bolts and the brake pad pins. let me know what you...
  11. kbonigut

Interesting motogp news

Pretty cool news from motogp, still a couple years out but should be awesome http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Texas+GP+announced+for+2013 I am assuming that this means the IndyGP will be gone in 2013? Austin is a kick ass town, should be a fun race.
  12. kbonigut

neck protection

Hey all - Wanted to post this up after I came across an article in RRW and doing some digging on Youtube. I have been wondering about neck protection since I started with track riding a couple years ago with Nesba. I always wondered why there was nothing similar to what there is out there...
  13. kbonigut

congrats to D Pullen

Just got my latest Road Racer world and on Page 78 there is a full page story on Dave Pullen (CR), mentioning NESBA all over the place. Pretty cool! Congratulations and good luck in 2011.
  14. kbonigut

alexa at spyder leather works

Alot of folks on the forum already know this but I wanted to throw some props to alexa at spyder leather works. I sent her my leathers about 5 weeks ago to get a custom nick name patch on the back of my new SP1 Astars as well as my first name on the front. Well I just got them back and they...
  15. kbonigut

Bike Hauler - Joe Hauler (not a trailer)

Hey All - Selling my Joe Hauler Cam Loc hauler. I have used this for 3 years and love it, takes up no space in my garage and hold my bike perfectly. Check out the link below: http://www.joehauler.com/camloc/camloc.shtml great solution to avoiding the hassle of a trailer if you dont want...
  16. kbonigut

2003 GSXR750 with Hauler - $3k, chicago

Guys - Selling my 2003 GSXR 750 along with Joe Hauler Trailer Hitch Assembly $3000 for both. Pick up both and you are off to the track, no need for trailer etc. Will throw in canyon dancer tie down strap as well. Hauler - check it out http://www.joehauler.com/camloc/camloc.shtml , i own the...
  17. kbonigut

extra room for putnam this weekend

Hey i have an extra room reserved under my name at the Super 8 in Cloverdale that I dont need for Friday and Sat night. Drop me a line if you want the room and I can move the reservation to your name, I think it was like 100 a night. Let me know if anyone is interested, if I dont here by...
  18. kbonigut

Astars GP PRO 3XL

Bought these to replace my Astars GP Plus gloves that got worn out after some crashing, found the 3XL in this model didnt give me enough room. Rode one day and they were not comfortable enough for me on my right hand so they have to go. Ridden 1 day, retail at 229.95, you get them at 175.
  19. kbonigut

pretty cool - nesba rider on GP track

I found this today on road racing world.com. http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=41677 Kaleb De Keyrel almost made me rethink my hobby as he was driving by me like I was standing still at the I SED day last month at Putnam. Luckily I now am on now forged Marchesini wheels...
  20. kbonigut

lap timer question

hey all quick question, I want to finally get a lap timer and was looking at XT ultra timers. I am assuming that most guys use these and someone always has a transmitter set up at most tracks? is that the case or do i need a transmitter to work specifically with the laptimer I buy? Probably...