Search results

1. pefrey

XT Racing GPX Pro

Unit is very good condition. Never installed on bike so wiring is as new and includes connectors. $150 or best offer.
  2. pefrey

Track day / WERA practice 5/26/17

How is the format of this day different than a standard N2 track day?
  3. pefrey

Partnership with EvolveGT

1. So if I have an Elite Membership with N2, do I get the EvolveGT Grip Membership track day price? And vice versa? 2. Are all days on N2's schedule (and vice versa) eligible for this?
  4. pefrey

What does "ATP" stand for?

Some of the events, like NJMP on 5/2/16, have "ATP" in the title. What does this mean?
  5. pefrey

FZR400 Bodywork

Competition upper with mids and 1 piece loil catch lower are Beasely. The 1 piece tail is unknown manufacturer. Installed as new / unpainted by PO and promptly crashed on RHS. Minimal damage. Windscreen tab is missing as shown. I have one you can graft on and will include it. 1 piece lower is...
  6. pefrey

90 FZR400 Swing Arm

Ad here. http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/90-fzr400-swing-arm-complete/#axzz33aUekAkI
  7. pefrey

Did the prices get jacked?

Last time I looked, NJMP Lightning on 5/17/14 was $179. Now it is showing $205.
  8. pefrey

Event Registration

When registering for an event, there's a disclaimer to read and a "link" to the riders manual. The link does not work. At least it did not when I registered. I was however able to register AND I already have a copy of the manual, I just clicked to see if it was a different / updated...
  9. pefrey

Fuel at NJMP - ethanol free?

I called NJMP but got an answering machine. I suppose it's safe to assume that all the fuel there is ethanol free. Can anybody confirm this?
  10. pefrey

WTF?? NJMP should just change insurance carriers.

Fan pass. http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=47488 http://www.njmp.com/fanpassmembership.html#
  11. pefrey

Stop posting track dates early.

It makes the winter longer. j/k - love it. :D
  12. pefrey

Is this trailer tire still good?

Good is a relative term, but would it be OK to use this weekend? I just noticed this. It does not leak air and the trailer is only 2 years old. I last used the trailer in June with no issues.
  13. pefrey

FZR400 rear wheel (complete)

Ad on the WERA forum. $99 OBO with free extras. http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/fzr400-rear-wheel-complete-with-some-free-stuff/ I am trying to sell some of the better free pieces locally and on ebay so if you want the wheel and all of the free stuff before it sells, buy it now. If you want...
  14. pefrey

Charity Track Day NJMP 8/12

What's that all about?
  15. pefrey

Chain alignment tool Summit Point 6/13

Can somebody bring one? I used the "thread method" and my alignment seems right on, but I'd like to use a tool designed for checking alignment. I have a Red Jeep with a Black enclosed trailer riding a Yamasucati (Yamaha Suzuki Ducati Hybrid) FZR600. Thanks. Peter
  16. pefrey

Additonal email address to profile

Would it make sense for more than just me and for more than just this reason? I ask because I'm on the waiting list for an event and don't check my listed account every minute. If I change it to my work email I'll get notified quickly and have a shot at grabbing the event. I don't want to use...
  17. pefrey

XT lap timer and download module.

Sold sold sold
  18. pefrey

41 mm clip ons and handle bars (SV, FZR)

Stock from a YZF600. $35 plus shipping for the clip ons. $20 plus shipping for the pair of handle bars with bar ends.
  19. pefrey

FZR 400 / 600 parts #3

All prices are OBO. All items in good condition as shown in pictures. Shipping additional at cost from NJ. 600 Radiator $25 400 Radiator $25 Rear brake switch $20
  20. pefrey

FZR 400 / 600 parts #2

All prices are OBO. All items in good condition as shown in pictures. Shipping additional at cost from NJ. 600 Vortex 45 tooth rear sprocket $25 600 Sprocket Carrier and Cush Drive $35