Search results

1. Teamck16

V1 gpr stabilizer

For sale is a GPR V1 stabilizer off of a 2007 GSXR 600. My buddy sold me his V4 and now I have no need for this one. It came off of my bike and it works perfectly, there are no leaks at all! It comes with everything you see- MINUS THE TANK BOLT! He lost his tank bolt at some point so I had to...
  2. Teamck16

Which fuel to use?

So let me get this straight. I should listen to someone that is much more knowledgeable than me and then pay him for any services rendered? THATS A GREAT IDEA!!! :doh:
  3. Teamck16

Which fuel to use?

AND I ALMOST FORGOT... it makes me smell faster. ;)
  4. Teamck16

Which fuel to use?

The bike is a 2007 GSXR 600 and the reason that I would like to try alternative fuels is pretty basic...I wonder if it will make a difference. I'm not looking to get a 50 gallon drum of the stuff but 4-5 gallons would be nice. I went to the GNF this past weekend and timed the guys and I am...
  5. Teamck16

For sale at barber this weekend

I have an Arai Corsair V Nicky Hayden Replica in great condition. This is the helmet with two big stars on either side and black and white camo across the bottom of the back. I also have a fuel tank off a 2005 GSXR 600 with a 4 inch dent in the right side, and a BRAND NEW set of GP-A's. The...
  6. Teamck16

Which fuel to use?

Hey guys, I bought and ex-vesrah 600 earlier this year with the yoshi em pro and the guy that I bought it from said that it had 2 tunes for different fuels. I foolishly lost his contact info and now I would like to try some alternative fuels-other than 93 octane pump gas but I'm not sure what...
  7. Teamck16

Tires at Barber?

thank you very much ;)
  8. Teamck16

Tires at Barber?

I know that this might not be the right section but I think that I will get a quicker and more accurate answer here than on the Dunlop Page. I was wondering about the U.S. made slicks- Are the fronts available yet and how much is a set? Also, do I need to reserve a set for barber because they...
  9. Teamck16

Trade day? Road atl

I have a Sunday I spot for TRADE. I would like to ride Saturday. You will actually be getting an extra session on Sunday based on the schedule. Put a response on this thread instead of PMing me. Please let me know soon if you want to trade, thanks! :)
  10. Teamck16

A thought about anxiety.

http://www.break.com/index/amazing-recovery-on-motorcycle-2123636# ...and the rest of the day was a breeze...;) EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE.
  11. Teamck16

Current Tire Prices?

I was just wondering what the current front and rear prices are on each of the dunlop offerings? The Q2, D211GPA, D211GP, and the N-Tec slicks? NEVER MIND, I GOT THE INFO, THANKS ANYWAYS!
  12. Teamck16

Dunlop GP-A's Brand New for sale at BARBER SATURDAY!

I have 2 rears and one front that are brand new and I would like to get rid of them Friday night or early Saturday. I will take $50 bucks off the NESBA price- whatever that is. These were bought from NESBA last year but I have discovered the 211's since then and even though I'm not that fast...
  13. Teamck16

Dont use pureone oil filters

Folgers can with a window screen in it...I don't have any problems with restriction:D
  14. Teamck16

Road Atlanta added to Schedule

They had to keep up with STT......KIDDING- its good to see another date!:D
  15. Teamck16

Not good weekend

I have deceded to stop bitching. Something has come over me, I can't say that the feeling will last, but after review, It seems that I am pretty damn lucky. I have a motorcycle, get to ride it on the track, and have many other things that many don't. So for now... thank you NESBA for putting me...
  16. Teamck16

Not good weekend

Yes, in fact I did, I told him that he needed to get the F*ing Demo riders out of a full intermediate group. Please read previous posts before typing. ;) After that he went into the trailer, he seemed to be pretty busy fixing that cluster fu%*.
  17. Teamck16

Not good weekend

I only add to comments, never remove-you simply have to read. :)
  18. Teamck16

Not good weekend

Evidently YOU didn't read the post accurately...I stated that there were more SOUTHEAST dates AKA Barber AND Road Atlanta... and feel free to look yourself...and as far as it being me v.s. everyone else... thats not quite correct...look at the NESBA feedback forum and get back to me. ;) BTW...