Not good weekend

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
kimmiegrews;185497 wrote: ... 29duc - awful that you came down and that it involved another rider... however perhaps in the future, you might choose to stick around. I know the feeling, having also been taken out before. However John Allen, DJ and Jeff (as we hear ALL the time at all riders meetings) explicitly stated that if you have a complaint or an issue, to see them rather than leave it for Monday on the forums. Especially because, in my experience, the rider involved in the crash with you most of the time wants to come by and apologize etc. But I hope your foot heals up soon!

As for you, MDohn1234
, aka: douchebag. You think you and your friends are so special? Being able to pass WHEREVER and WHENEVER you like in the intermediate group? EGO CHECK, YOU'RE NOT. You guys had to pass illegally because you and your buddies aren't actually fast enough to get around other riders the harder way. Having been in Advanced group before I bumped myself down, you don't know shit about how to get around people. :moon:

How about you do us all a favour and post up pictures of your bike --- I have a great memory and I'll be sure to look out for you next time on track and come stick you with a few inside passes....funny that, I seem to know how to do a few of them myself. Of course, lately I've got into a bad habit of crashing........ but who the hell cares right? I'm sure you won't mind being punted off by a GIRL... after all, I would only be having fun :nutkick:
A tiny lady...with a BIG set of balls.

Nicely said my friend.

BTW...just so you all know..there was a rider Sunday with a 2007+ GSXR1000 pitted behind our RV's. He had a B sticker on his bike...and an A sticker on his bike Sunday afternoon.

D-Zum

DAMMIT TITTYS....beat me to it again!!!!!

Scary when we're on the same wavelength.

Oh..and I think we should make TEAM a Director..since he's got all the answers, why the f*ck not?

tittys04

D-Zum;185507 wrote: DAMMIT TITTYS....beat me to it again!!!!!

Scary when we're on the same wavelength.

Oh..and I think we should make TEAM a Director..since he's got all the answers, why the f*ck not?
I don't know if it's scary that you are thinking like me, or that I'm thinking like you... haha

I'm down with that... then anytime something goes wrong we unload on him :D

Teamck16

tittys04;185369 wrote: Hmmm... something doesn't add up there. maybe you're just being a douche again and starting trouble when you should really just stay out of it. :dunno:
LOL change your tampon and get back to me...this is fun. :D

...and I hope your serious about the director idea D-ZUM cause this place could use some work. I will have to charge though, Intelligence has a price. Thats probably why NESBA is non-profit...BOOM! LOL give me some more!

On a serious note, I would love to try and be a part of operations, It might "enlighten me" as to what Is going on...I MIGHT stop bitching if I knew what was going on...but dont count on it. :argh:

tittys04

Teamck16;185510 wrote: LOL change you tampon and get back to me...this is fun. :D

...and I hope your serious about the director idea D-ZUM cause this place could use some work. I will have to charge though, Intelligence has a price. Thats probably why NESBA is non-profit...BOOM! LOL give me some more!
Hmm... that is a pretty good come-back. You were called out for exagerating and say I should change a tampon...

Dude, beating you is like winning at the special olympics... on and off the track.

To anyone that that may offend, I sincerely apologize. This guy just doesn't get it.

fitz

kimmiegrews;185497 wrote: . Having been in Advanced group before I bumped myself down,
:doh:

So after all this time we'll be riding in the same group again, at least you won't be passing me on that Ninja 250 like you used to in "B" group. :)

fitz

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Teamck16;185510 wrote: LOL change your tampon and get back to me...this is fun. :D

On a serious note, I would love to try and be a part of operations, It might "enlighten me" as to what Is going on...I MIGHT stop bitching if I knew what was going on...but dont count on it. :argh:
dude you crack me up... but dont feel special, most morons do

Teamck16

tittys04;185516 wrote: Hmm... that is a pretty good come-back. You were called out for exagerating and say I should change a tampon...

Dude, beating you is like winning at the special olympics... on and off the track.

To anyone that that may offend, I sincerely apologize. This guy just doesn't get it.
whats there to get? and what was I exagerating about? I seriously don't know...please educate me.

tittys04

Teamck16;185522 wrote: whats there to get? and what was I exagerating about? I seriously don't know...please educate me.
Look at what I originally quoted you on... read the thread... or is that too much for you? You have said in other threads that STT has sooo many more dates than Nesba, in this thread you scaled it back a bit, but are still wrong. Someone else also noted that Rd A has 3 track day days, 1 Nesba, 2 STT, which is less than you have ever admitted. But you are right about one thing... they have more than Nesba.... by one whole weekend.

And what you don't get is that it's you vs. everyone else.

Teamck16

tittys04;185526 wrote: Look at what I originally quoted you on... read the thread... or is that too much for you? You have said in other threads that STT has sooo many more dates than Nesba, in this thread you scaled it back a bit, but are still wrong. Someone else also noted that Rd A has 3 track day days, 1 Nesba, 2 STT, which is less than you have ever admitted. But you are right about one thing... they have more than Nesba.... by one whole weekend.

And what you don't get is that it's you vs. everyone else.
Evidently YOU didn't read the post accurately...I stated that there were more SOUTHEAST dates AKA Barber AND Road Atlanta... and feel free to look yourself...and as far as it being me v.s. everyone else... thats not quite correct...look at the NESBA feedback forum and get back to me. ;)

BTW reedin is knot two mooch fore me! :D

tittys04

First of all... how am I supposed to keep track of everything? you edit your comments 3 times everytime you add one... am I ssppp spp speaking too quickly for you?

Secondly...
Teamck16;185344 wrote: Hey...It seemed to work for STT ;) RA dates in JUNE, JULY, and AUGUST.
this says to me (I may be wrong, my reading comprehension isn't all that good) that there are 3 stt weekends at RA. I don't have a clue what STT's site says, because frankly, their schedules aren't known for being the most accurate and up to date, so I'm going to have to go by what RA's website says, which is exactly what I have outlined in a previous post.

So maybe I should go back and read your post again...

Teamck16

tittys04;185532 wrote: First of all... how am I supposed to keep track of everything? you edit your comments 3 times everytime you add one... am I ssppp spp speaking too quickly for you?

Secondly...

this says to me (I may be wrong, my reading comprehension isn't all that good) that there are 3 stt weekends at RA. I don't have a clue what STT's site says, because frankly, their schedules aren't known for being the most accurate and up to date, so I'm going to have to go by what RA's website says, which is exactly what I have outlined in a previous post.

So maybe I should go back and read your post again...
I only add to comments, never remove-you simply have to read. :)

D-Zum

"Resident STT Fan Boy"

Fuckin' HILARIOUS!

Ryan..can you change that to "Annoying STT Fan Douchenozzle"????

Team, you may have a little piece of paper at home that make you think you know something..but honestly..you're just barely potty trained.

And yes, I'm 40...not quite the 40 you'd expect...didn't see a walker in the Road Atlanta paddock, did you?

dave433

kimmiegrews;185497 wrote: ... 29duc - awful that you came down and that it involved another rider... however perhaps in the future, you might choose to stick around. I know the feeling, having also been taken out before. However John Allen, DJ and Jeff (as we hear ALL the time at all riders meetings) explicitly stated that if you have a complaint or an issue, to see them rather than leave it for Monday on the forums. Especially because, in my experience, the rider involved in the crash with you most of the time wants to come by and apologize etc. But I hope your foot heals up soon!

As for you, MDohn1234
, aka: douchebag. You think you and your friends are so special? Being able to pass WHEREVER and WHENEVER you like in the intermediate group? EGO CHECK, YOU'RE NOT. You guys had to pass illegally because you and your buddies aren't actually fast enough to get around other riders the harder way. Having been in Advanced group before I bumped myself down, you don't know shit about how to get around people. :moon:

How about you do us all a favour and post up pictures of your bike --- I have a great memory and I'll be sure to look out for you next time on track and come stick you with a few inside passes....funny that, I seem to know how to do a few of them myself. Of course, lately I've got into a bad habit of crashing........ but who the hell cares right? I'm sure you won't mind being punted off by a GIRL... after all, I would only be having fun :nutkick:
I like your style. :congrats:

jcrich

Teamck16;185510 wrote: LOL change your tampon and get back to me...this is fun. :D

I recall you had an open invitation from Bob Blanford to talk about anything you wanted at Road Atlanta. Did you not take advantage of the offer?

Macon663

All i can say is i hope this drama doesn't follow NESBA to summit. I plan on stabbing bamas in the A group.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
kimmiegrews;185497 wrote: ... [

As for you, MDohn1234

wow...this could be a start of something awesome!