Search results

1. fossilfuel

WERA Road A 6 Hr Endurance Team - All NESBA

Team Orthopedics: David Pullen Shane Stow Darryl Tomlinson (FossilFuel) Paul Canale I'm looking forward to this one...!
  2. fossilfuel

FYI Best Electrolyte Supplement

http://www.saltstick.com/products/sscaps/cfeatures.htm This is by far the best electrolyte supplement I have ever used. ran out this weekend and just ordered two more bottles.
  3. fossilfuel

NOLA What to Expect

Just wanted to let you guys know a few things before you head down to NOLA for the first time. I traveled down I-10 West heading through New Orleans and took the GNO Bridge this is 90 West. This was another track organization that sponsored this track day. The facilities are nowhere near being...
  4. fossilfuel

NOLA What to Expect

Just wanted to let you guys know a few things before you head down to NOLA for the first time. I traveled down I-10 West heading through New Orleans and took the GNO Bridge this is 90 West. This was another track organization that sponsored this track day. The facilities are nowhere near being...
  5. fossilfuel

After Barber This Weekend -

I want to first start by saying what a wonderful weekend of riding with my NESBA family. It's been a while so forgive me if I had trouble putting a familiar face with a name....I'm old so that doesn't help things. I had a young niece come out yesterday to visit and she asked me "Why do they call...
  6. fossilfuel

A Group Crash Turn 7 Barber

There was a bad crash in turn 7 - 8 right after lunch, a big guy riding a BMW from Fayetteville, N.C. He was pitted next to me. Wondered if there was official word on his condition. I was told that his wife was notified to get to UAB as soon as she possibly could.
  7. fossilfuel

'02 RC51 SP-2 Track Bike lots of goodies!

Sorry to member with previous post didn't mean to step on your toes but went to post and saw your RC...buy his first. This bike has clean title with 11,000 miles and includes the following: Akropovic Titanium Exhaust Full System Yoyodine Slipper Clutch 1/4 Turn Throttle Power Commander Quick...
  8. fossilfuel

2008 Yamaha YZF-R6 Race Ready

Posting For a Friend and Fellow Racer: Great Bike! Below are the listed specs on the bike. I live about 15mins north of road atlanta...if you have any questions feel free to give me a call! 770-519-5368 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6 This bike was raced at the AMA Road Atlanta Event in 2010 Clean MSO...
  9. fossilfuel

Road A

Just wanted to say thanks for the help and good words from all my NESBA brothers who were at the GNF. I broke my collarbone between turn 6 and 7 on Thursday which really sucked and blew my chances for riding in Senior Superbike, Formula 1 and A Superbike. Thanks to Dr. Paul Canale who was there...
  10. fossilfuel

Control Riders Should Get A Kick Out This

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6866827/
  11. fossilfuel

My First Contingency Check

Five years ago I started riding with NESBA at 50. I had never ridden sportbike before then. I set goals on getting into "A" group then to try racing. I got my first contingency check today from Dunlop...for Senior Superbike at Road "A". I just wanted to thank The guys in "A" group for being the...
  12. fossilfuel

Road A Friday

I just wanted to say how much I have missed riding with you guys over the winter. I haven't been on the forum much lately. I have been working hard getting my new bike ready for the track. Road A will be the first time it's tires have touched sacred ground. I hope you noticed I said "tires"...
  13. fossilfuel

Buying a Bazazz Quick Shifter?

Just a heads up. I bought a Bazazz quick shifter through Tucker Rocky. You need to know that Bazazz bases the way you order on stock shift levers. I was only asked whether I wanted reverse or standard shift. I wanted reverse. On an 08 Honda CBR1000RR this is pull set up but using Vortex rear...
  14. fossilfuel

Sprockets Size For Ducati 999 Track

I have a Ducati 999R with stock gearing. I want to set it up for tracks like Barber and Jennings....the stock set up is way to tall...any suggestions?
  15. fossilfuel

08 09 Honda CBR1000RR OEM skins and..

SOLD I have an '08 CBR1000RR never been on the street, zero miles still at dealer and I am tracking the bike and getting rid of all body work, lights and kick stand. All fairings, tail lights, signal lights, tank cover, fairings, seat, tail section and muffler. The bike is red and silver and has...
  16. fossilfuel

'04 cbr 1000rr

SOLD SOLD SOLDThis is a 2004 CBR1000RR almost all miles are track days with three race events on it, the Pirelli Sprint Series and GNF this year. The bike has been well maintained with oil changes every other track day using Motul semi synthetic. Yes, the bike has been low sided but never...
  17. fossilfuel

NESBA Members At WERA GNF

I just got back from GNF this morning. I want to congratulate Tim Wilson "760" ZX10R from Mid Atlantic Region on great 2nd place finish in Senior Superbike Heavy. Tim did a fantastic job considering he had crashed in race pratice the day before and had injured his hand. He needed help putting...
  18. fossilfuel

Michelin Power One V Profile at Barber $125.00

I have a set of Michelin Power One's "V" Profile medium compound that have 10 laps on them...brand new for $125.00 this weekend at Barber. I don't like them. My loss your gain. front tire 120/70/17 rear 180/55/17. I will be on the upper level near bathrooms (I pee a lot). Darryl T. 251 751...
  19. fossilfuel

Lowsided On Michelin Power Ones

I raced at Barber a few weekends ago for the Pirelli series and low sided in turn 2 after about 10 laps on Michelin Power ones. I have done approximately 28 track days at Barber with Nesba, STT and Ed Bargy race practice. I have never lowsided in that turn. Never even felt like I would. When I...
  20. fossilfuel

World Superbike On Speed

I guess I am spoiled. I just couldn't take the two announcers for the races today. I miss Jonathan Green and Steve Martin. I thought that was the lamest announcing I have heard all year and to think Miller has an agreement through 2013. I am very thankful for that but Sheehan and Russel make my...