1. Carlos Escobar

DavidDooDooBrown the novice

Did you get squared away?
  2. Carlos Escobar

Quote of the year! I don`t know y`all but like you already.:first:
  3. Carlos Escobar

Y`all scared bunch of lil girls! Brown, I challenge you to a double header! Round 1 is a lap around Crowders Mtn, watch the bridge at golf course, LOL. Round 2 a river run down New Hope and back, watch curve at botanical gardens, remember heavy 315 between the trees. LOL
  4. Carlos Escobar

Mongo wouldn`t have moved him back, WERA knows Dave well and would have issued expert status.
  5. Carlos Escobar

CCS is smoking crack!
  6. Carlos Escobar

Brown, I faxed a protest letter to CCS on behalf of all yellow plates in SE and nation wide. Someone was drinking when they processed your license app. I told you to send your WERA stuff first. Since you`re a cherry picker now, can i call you Floyd? LOL!
  7. Carlos Escobar

WTB Tire warmers

I`ve got a set, sent pm with details.
  8. Carlos Escobar

WERA Barber/Road A Lap Times

www.wera.mylaps.com
  9. Carlos Escobar

Bodacious

Webster`s Dictionary is a start..LOL. Concussions have reprecussions
  10. Carlos Escobar

Special Thanks...Crash, session 3 sunday

If you went to the Kershaw County HosP near the track, you better go get a second opinion on ankle. They told me mine was sprained and it was fractured and need surgery. That hosPital is a F`ing Joke!
  11. Carlos Escobar

Bad accident at NJMP - different org

If you are having doubts then you shouldnt be on the track. thats how Shit happens, be aware of yourself and don`t screw up, the rest you have no control over
  12. Carlos Escobar

1000cc Raw Thrill new TV show?

The name sucks. i thought of drag race when i heard it. Have to chek old Gerg out and see wots up
  13. Carlos Escobar

Bodacious

Brown, stop drunk posting! you spell worse than Marc..LOL
  14. Carlos Escobar

Barber Laptimes

www.wera.mylaps.com
  15. Carlos Escobar

WEAR mock race.

That tends to happen when you have alot of td`s under your belt. I remember my mock race in 03, 2 guys had like 20+ days each, it was my 1st time on the track. we finished within a second of each other and lapped a kid in 4 laps. Didnt even drag a knee that day. Welcome to the new racers! :cheers:
  16. Carlos Escobar

Help needed. TV Show ideas

How about a cop show and he has special powers or something.
  17. Carlos Escobar

So difficult to suscribe and have a trackday???

There is a also a French girl that does trackdays and races, i don`t know if she post here. I do know she post on wera.com, her screen name there is frenchier6, real name is Virginnie(sp)