Search results

1. R

Adios nesba

Sadly, I am done with NESBA... Bought Elite membership with the note from "the powers that be" that my dates would open up later in the month for the tracks I ride.. Well... they dropped the midwest tracks that were within about 6 hours drive of me and there is no way I can make events...
  2. R

WTB: Size 52 one piece

Am looking for a 1 piece size 52 suit. Does not have to be mint but we can skip some ratty thing that looks ready for the dumpster :) If you can send me a price along with a pic or your number I will forward it to the guy that needs it.. Thanks..
  3. R

How about NESBA update the The Tracks We Ride Page?

I purchased an elite membership this year thinking I was going to get to run Mid O and Putnam with NESBA.. well we all know how that went.. Boils down to I bought a membership and wont be riding with NESBA at these tracks (and fuel costs are really putting the hurts on traveling 400+ miles to...
  4. R

Baseline Info on tires needed R1 setup

Ok so I have this beast and need some help here.. Bike has Ohlins rear and some custom RaceTech valving setup on the fronts. I have never ridden this thing before and sure hate to throw it away the first weekend.. I will get the suspension baseline set at the track when I have some help I...
  5. R

McHenry IL ... 2007 R1 purchase

Was hoping someone lived in the immediate area or knew the guy.. The bike is an 2007 R1 (track bike) #80 I am supposed to pick this bike up on Wednesday (I know short notice) and was hoping someone could swing by his place and throw an eyeball on the bike.. one owner, clean title etc...
  6. R

Help finding the google calender of events

Ok so last year someone went to a boat load of trouble to create and maintain an event calendar that spanned the big 3 or 4 track day groups.. Anyone know if it is there this year? (of course I did not bookmark the thing).. EDIT: Found the original but no updates :( Track Dates
  7. R

Cant renew Membership

My membership expires next week and want to make sure I do not loose my $$ ... the system wont let me pay my dues.. any clues? :) looking forward to the new year! Shopping Cart Membership Registration Renewal NESBA is in the process of enhancing the 2011 Membership Offerings. Please...
  8. R

PhotoBug from SED 8/1 pics are popping up

http://photobugf4.com/Sports%20Photos/20100801PutnamAM1/index.html http://photobugf4.com/
  9. R

Mid Ohio Video's

I got a few runs on video, as this one is "follow the leader" with a CR (M Crowell?) I thought I would share it.. (shows the correct line around the track, now if I could just use it..) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzE9ZjMqRuM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7vNKviS-2Y I am a bit slow...
  10. R

More Mid Ohio dates?

Looked like a good turnout.. Sooooooo what are the odds of at least another weekend?
  11. R

Congrats Dave (#33) on bump!!

Glad to see you got the bump to "I" !! Congrats!! makes all the hard work worth it for sure :)
  12. R

Mid Ohio... Monday was Ideal

What a great track! It has its issues in the early hours of a cool morning (read: SLICK) but the layout and speed should put this track on your bucket list.. :) Traffic: can be a problem.. but is great practice and there are a few areas that make for a safe and fun outside pass.. I about went...
  13. R

Thank you to Carson at RA

Just wanted to post up a thanks to Carson Wilkinson (head of safety/rescue). Saturday morning while I was sightseeing the track with Sandman8, he approached us and asked if we were lost :) Told him just poking around as I had never been at the facility before.. Well "park over there and...
  14. R

Spare Bed for Road America 4/23-24

Dans bike wont be ready (crud no 275hp busa) and I have a room about 5 minutes from the track.. non smoking and room for trailer parking .. your share would be $69 and that covers both nights.. Evenings of Friday the 23rd and Saturday the 24th..
  15. R

membership drive still on?

I have a couple new guys that want to run Mid Ohio and Road America... (ya know these Busa's tend to multiply) :) Is the 25 off membership still alive?
  16. R

PING: TurnOneRacing

I was trying to buy stuff out of the store (well still trying) but it would be faster to drive there than to wait for the page to load and update... Are you that swamped with web traffic?
  17. R

Road America April 24/25 (room split)

Would like to split a room with someone Friday April 23 and Saturday the 24th.. Am leaving NE Indiana friday, coming home Sunday night.. EDIT: roomie found...
  18. R

maybe a pinned thread?

Hey with the great CR intro's at track days... can we have a pinned thread for each region with the CR's that typically ride that area? I know it might be a bit of work and some of the cr's dont photograph very well... I am sort of slow with names and faces so every little bit helps.. I...
  19. R

Bought the Dave Moss DVD's (discount)

I got these and have time to watch most of them, pretty informative and helpful for us "less than competent" at suspension setup.. After having Turn One Racing setup my bikes baselines, I started figuring out some stuff about suspension tuning (I think it is a black art in some respects). Dave...
  20. R

Sidi Vortice boots (sale)

I buy a bunch of my gear from NewEnough.com.. Sidi Vortice boots (red/white/blue) are on sale for $325.. (normal $475) I just picked up a new pair for the 2010 season... thought I would share the deal now that I have mine :)