Search results

1. Tuono1000R

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

How come the registrations for the Barber dates are not showing-up when we log into our accounts?
  2. Tuono1000R

VIR Dates ?????????????????????

I see that we have identified a significant issue here. But, we haven't talked about how to remedy the issue of cancellations. NO OTHER TRACKDAY ORG PROVIDES MEMBERS CANCELLATION WITH ZERO RAMIFICATIONS as is afforded NESBA Elite Members. I suggest to remedy this. Don't give SO MUCH freedom...
  3. Tuono1000R

More Barber Dates

I will 2nd that motion. The two weekends we have on the schedule are high risk for crap weather too. I recognize the challenge that NESBA has in keeping the dates that we had last year and/or retaining the # of events. It takes $$$. With the really rainy season and poor attendance last year...
  4. Tuono1000R

I have no patience........ 2014 dates

I know. I know. Patience, Grasshopper. However; If I had patience, I doubt that I would want to: * go ride a motorcycle on a race track at over 140mph * get frustrated when I don't drop my lap times a lot from the last time I was a race track * catch the guy in front of me * pass the guy in...
  5. Tuono1000R

WTB: Barber I group for 11/9-10

Michael, PM sent last night. If it is worth anything, I was the first to post a WTB for this event. I think 9mmkungfu got to jlavey over the weekend 20minutes before I did to buy his spots. Mark D.
  6. Tuono1000R

North inside pass in I group

Josh, I witnessed a pass that roughly resembles what you described. I was holding back between a slower rider in turn 10. A gray/silver w- red bike came around me early in turn 10 and got to the first apex of turn 11 before the slower rider in front of me. The rider in front of me never had...
  7. Tuono1000R

WTB; Barber; Nov. 9 10; I group

WTB; Barber; Nov. 9 & 10; I group
  8. Tuono1000R

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

I definitely would be interested. Let me know.
  9. Tuono1000R

To early to talk Barber Nov 9-10 ?

I just went to sign-up. It appears I group is sold-out. :eek: :(
  10. Tuono1000R

Dennis is OK

LMAO Glad your OK, Dennis.
  11. Tuono1000R

Congrats to Eric Jones on bump to I group

Congrats to Eric for the bump to I group at NCBIKE. Well deserved. He is on the blue and white '04 GSXR with the white/blue/green leathers and white helmet. :cheers:
  12. Tuono1000R

NCBike!

I had a great weekend at the track. I learned more in one day about body position than I could have ever imagined. Can't wait to use this at Barber. STEVE, THANK YOU FOR THE HELP. YOUR HELP ON SATURDAY WAS THE BEST GUIDANCE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED ON RIDING IN FIVE SEASONS OF DOING TRACK...
  13. Tuono1000R

CMP Cancelled This Weekend (8/31 - 9/1) ???

I think the right thing would be for NESBA to refund the $25. As the customer, you had no influence on the situation and therefore should not pay the penalty. Ruhe, I have some admiration that you 100% fly the NESBA flag. But, I have a different opinion on this one. twinn-burner, The...
  14. Tuono1000R

NCBIKE Roll Call

In for both days.
  15. Tuono1000R

Lobby for additional S.E. region fall date(s)

I don't think I am going to be able to get enough of my fix in the fall. I know it is a long shot, but would anyone want to lobby for an additional event on the fall schedule? It looks like no one has RoadAtlanta booked for the weekend of Oct. 12 & 13. Can we rally around a suggestion to add...
  16. Tuono1000R

Good Times at VIR North

Great two days at VIR-N!!
  17. Tuono1000R

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Can't stinkin' wait!!!!:d:d:d