Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Ruhe52

JBZ I know what you mean but I think that is some of the issue sometimes.
I think you want to focus and tune into your ride. Not forget there are other people out there. I want you to always be thinking of the others out there.
See you there. 10a and 12 are great places to work on your braking just ease up to it don't get ultra aggressive all at once.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

JBZ1k

I guess I should have said that I don't need to worry about trying to run full tilt out of the gates...for instance, I leave the pit, start my warm up laps (takes me three to be comfortable) and the whole time I'm thinking, take it easy and don't worry about everyone coming around you but then after the second person comes by I forget everything I was trying to work on, bring it up to speed and burn countless laps running around being "fast'ish" but not focusing on all of my goals.
Got to get over myself, realize I'm not holding up the show and forget about the people behind me so I can work on my goals.
I am always riding courteously on the track and will always keep others safety and comfort in mind.

Ruhe52

Ahh got ya and you are correct you do always ride heads up.
I find that if I take notes and hit the track with a specific thing rolling off the grid BOTP that I can focus more on goals.
But your right a buddy comes by and it's hard to not be the dog that just can't help chasing cars.
Again if you keep notes on what you are working on for me it keeps me on my plan 70% of the time. See you out there.

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
+1 on the being courteous at the track. Makes me feel better. This is why I run with NESBA and only NESBA.

plwtwo

I'll be there all 3 days, riding Friday and Saturday, helping tune on Sunday.

Yo Ruhe See Ya there bro!

Preston

Starface111

Control Rider
Im in for Saturday and Sunday. I will be meeting up with several other riders I have met from other tracks. Don't forget the 2 hour quiet time on Sunday. Have fun pitching a tent on asphalt.

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Ok. So looks like I'm not ridding on Friday. It's now going to be sat and Sunday. Friday is not a ridding day. Lol I took off work and everything. I'm going to be very depressed on Friday. Lol

JBZ1k

Pretty much blows...I'm going to ride Monday but have to jump in the truck ride 2hrs home and then 6 more to work...crap!

shad0ws

JBZ1k;274205 wrote: Pretty much blows...I'm going to ride Monday but have to jump in the truck ride 2hrs home and then 6 more to work...crap!
That's what I was afraid of. I have to be at work Monday night at midnight. Track day then drive back home 6hrs and go straight to work, NO THANKS.

I'm switched to Saturday and Sunday now along with my tag along friend.

Last Week

Anyone know if they have water hookups for trailers there? I check the link provided a few post back but nothing on there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Ex. 39

Last Week;274236 wrote: Anyone know if they have water hookups for trailers there? I check the link provided a few post back but nothing on there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
No, they do not. And power is very VERY limited and sketchy

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using Tapatalk

noobinacan

guys...girls

will have one of these for sale if this weekend anyone wants.
brand new in box. $30

pitposse_2264_47399670

and by the way....says 77 and clear!!!
WOOT!

12v_dub

noobinacan;274508 wrote: guys...girls

will have one of these for sale if this weekend anyone wants.
brand new in box. $30

pitposse_2264_47399670

and by the way....says 77 and clear!!!
WOOT!
Ill Take it!
and yes, weather is looking real gooood.... :cool:

nikk777

Control Rider
I'll be there Sat in "A" group. Any one to play cat and mouse with? Need to drop a couple seconds... Orange ZX-10 #777

Also, are the gates open 24/7 per usual or must I be signed in before 10pm to come and go 24/7? I've read it both ways on here? I tend to roll in late the night before and need to adjust for a 10pm cutoff...