Search results

1. JRSMAIL

Indy supercross march 17th

I should look at getting tickets...
  2. JRSMAIL

Parts left from 04-05 GSXR600

Parts I have left are: Front forks W .95 springs = $250 fresh service 4 track days on them Motor 600cc Throttle body's to pan = $400 runs great. Oil changed every other weekend with Motul 300V. clip ons $50 gauges cluster = $75 (will get mileage for you) lower, upper triple clamps = $100 stock...
  3. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Shock is now sold... Fronts still avail as is Radiator, Swing arm, triples and wheels.
  4. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Updated. Still have this bad boy yet, the forks and all wheel sets.
  5. JRSMAIL

Too slow for NESBA A Class?

Sell the R6 and buy a GSXR..... Problem fixed and you can thank me later... I'll give you $500 for R6, Feel better now...
  6. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Yes and for you I'd leave my fast lap times in there for U..:)
  7. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Back to the top as I still have plenty of goodies.
  8. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

All PM's replied too....
  9. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

It worked great last season, have not been to the track this year, but not reason it should not work still.
  10. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

All PM's replied too... and update list.
  11. JRSMAIL

2005 GSXR Parts for sale

Parts I have left are: Front forks W .95 springs = $500 fresh service 4 track days on them Motor 600cc Throttle body's to pan = $400 runs great. Oil changed every other weekend with Motul 300V. clip ons $50 gauges cluster = $75 (will get mileage for you) lower, upper triple clamps = $100 stock...
  12. JRSMAIL

04 - 05 GSXR 600 wheel with slicks

Good day, I have GSXR 600 rims with mounted Michelin pilot slicks that I got a year ago last fall and have been stored in the basement during winter months. Tires only mounted on wheels never on bike on the ground. Comes with trick rear rotors, with newer bearings and seals. $550 takes it all...
  13. JRSMAIL

Some days are better than others...

Very nice and congrats!!!!!!!
  14. JRSMAIL

Your best NESBA day 2010

I would have the say the BHF Chili Cook-off and or Mid-Ohio was my two best days / events for me.
  15. JRSMAIL

Engine Builders - Take a Look

This ^
  16. JRSMAIL

What does your bike number mean?

I started out with 616 which was the month and day born, but now just run 16 for the day born
  17. JRSMAIL

congrats J_Fuggin_T

Very nice work...
  18. JRSMAIL

Chili Cookoff winner plaque

Very nice indeed!!!!!!!!!!!