Search results

1. vanbreezy

6/14 trackside vendors

will there be any suit rentals for this date 6/14 thunderbolts and who do you contact to rent them? any help will be greatly appreciated
  2. vanbreezy

Fun weekend @ lightening 5/16-17

First I'd like to thank B group CR'S Brian Laws & Dale Blackman for all the instruction i received from them on saturday. When we pulled onto the pits after a session. They gave me honest assessment told me what they wanted and what they saw. The first 2 sessions i ran with Laws he made sure i...
  3. vanbreezy

F/S 2006 sv650s

Posting for my girlfriend she has a 2006 sv650s all-stock with alittle over 1200 miles. The bike is located in Queens NY. The price is 4500. I can help with transport i have a trailer. That can be worked out if nessacary. The title is clear.
  4. vanbreezy

12 day package

Hey just a question. the discount for the 12 day package doesn't show up when you check-out. Was this policy done away with in-liu of the pre-paid credits
  5. vanbreezy

Thanks to all of the (B) group control riders 8/25 @ njmp

Hey Just wanted to take the time to thank the CR's yesterday @ njmp. The track is technical as hell in the back section. I got great advice on diffrent lines and approaches to that tough section from every single one of you guys. I thought the sessions were well run. Great job (most of them were...
  6. vanbreezy

Thanks to all of the (B) group control riders

Just want to post my thanks to all the (B) group control riders this weekend @ Beaverun. Murph,Todd,Dave,Buck And Kevin. I have to say from the riders meeting in the morning on the 16th to the End of the weekend you guys did a hell of a job. Very informative great feedback. Job well Done. Lenny...
  7. vanbreezy

Wtb a shift lever for 06 sv650 s

I need a shift lever for a 06 sv 650s girlfriend had a low speed incident. Thanks in advance fr any help.