1. Mr. Blindrider

2002 Yamaha Zuma 50cc $800

Sold!!!
  2. Mr. Blindrider

Wilmington, NC
  3. Mr. Blindrider

I might be able to get it there. I would have to see if i could work something out.
  4. Mr. Blindrider

Only 2200 miles and it is in great condition. The only thing it needs is a battery because it has been sitting the last few years. I just cleaned the carb and runs perfect.
  5. Mr. Blindrider

Ever hear about those big interstate pile ups in the fog?

I know a few CR's that would be more than happy to join me on a dusty field of battle like this one. LMAO But I wouldn't want to be the guy on the grn Kaw that cleared the whole pile upside down.
  6. Mr. Blindrider

2003 Haulmark Toy Hauler

Thanks Rich. Plan on being around a little more this year.
  7. Mr. Blindrider

2003 Haulmark Toy Hauler

Let's just say that we will have room for the kids this year.
  8. Mr. Blindrider

2003 Haulmark Toy Hauler

Dat's betta!!! Thanks Shane
  9. Mr. Blindrider

2003 Haulmark Toy Hauler

Oh damn...............Where did they go?
  10. Mr. Blindrider

2003 Haulmark Toy Hauler

This trailer is perfect for the track and in excellent condition. Not too big and not too small. It can carry up to 3 track bikes. 1/2 ton trucks can pull it with no problem. Dry weight is about 4000#. Asking $7,000 Feel free to ask any questions. 7x18 Haulmark Cadet Includes 2 Wall mounted...
  11. Mr. Blindrider

Happy birthday Matt Heidel

Happy Birthday Heidel. Hope you are doing well.
  12. Mr. Blindrider

Congradulations Mr. Dunham

It's about time! Well deserved.:cheers:
  13. Mr. Blindrider

Need help in VA!!!!!!

Picture Floyd, Todd L, Cal, you, and I ALL on liter bikes holding up the rest. Somebody needs a camera. HAHAHAHA I look forward to it any way.:D Wouldn't be the Southeast region without comedy.:moon:
  14. Mr. Blindrider

Need help in VA!!!!!!

Yeah...........right. :adore: I had to wipe off the bike a years worth of dust and find my leathers at the bottom of the closet.
  15. Mr. Blindrider

Need help in VA!!!!!!

My bad! Yep, CS
  16. Mr. Blindrider

Need help in VA!!!!!!

No I didn't..... :dunno: Lemondrop misses his hauler so much he offered to watch mine for a few days. :D Thank you for the offer, it is much appreciated. BTW Avatar lady isn't coming so no major loss. Let's be honest......she was the real reason you wanted to help.:spank:
  17. Mr. Blindrider

Need help in VA!!!!!!

Ok..... Here's the deal. I just found out Kim has gotten us tickets for the NCAA Tournament this weekend for my birthday. HOT DAMN!!! Problem is we are also going to VIR for North Course Monday. So I have to pull my trailer Thursday and would like to drop it some where along the way. I will be...
  18. Mr. Blindrider

Happy Birthday Courtney (7-FITTY)

Happy Birthday Fitty!!!
  19. Mr. Blindrider

Congrats Shane Tow

:congrats:Congrats Shane. Well deserved and I look forward to working with you.
  20. Mr. Blindrider

Barber let's hear it. Who's in?

and I will be in the back of the crowd that JRA is leading.