Search results

1. FullThrottle96

Want to buy - Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

WTB Tire warmers. Will be at VIR monday. Live in NOVA.
  2. FullThrottle96

Any recommendation for Wheel Chock

Can anyone recommend a good motorcycle wheel chock for my trailer?
  3. FullThrottle96

Open Trailer for sale

EXCELLENT trailer, pleasure to own! $500 OBO Shoreline open trailer. Can hold 2 bikes on the each side, or 2 bikes and a pitbike in the middle. Has ramp attached to trailer for easy loading. Weights about 500lbs empty. It has a brand new spare tire, never used. The 2 tires currently on have...
  4. FullThrottle96

Motorcycle camera set up?

Any recommendation for a motorcycle camera set up?
  5. FullThrottle96

Need ride from Northern VA to Summit - Saturday, June 12

Bike needs a haul to Summit and back on June 12th. I live in Dumfries, VA. Seeing what options are out there. Thanks! :adore:
  6. FullThrottle96

Chatter Box and Camera Hunt

Looking to buy a chatter box. There are a lot of options for different needs. I’d like to have far signal reach. I won’t need to connect to a passenger. I’d like Bluetooth. Any recommendation? Also looking for a good camera for the bike. Just starting that hunt too. Thanks for any info...
  7. FullThrottle96

WTB - R1 Stands and Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

I am wanting to buy (WTB): R1 Stands and Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers In Northern VA
  8. FullThrottle96

Men's Alpinestars Motorcycle Leather Jacket + free Gloves (GP PLUS)

$300obo Black Medium Leather Alpinestars Jacket in perfect condition! Only worn 1/2 a season. Comes with free Alpinestars Gloves, size 12 - (GP Plus). The gloves only show a light use (in palm). Also worn 1/2 season.
  9. FullThrottle96

EasyRide Wheel Chock

EasyRide Wheel chock, unused, not installed on trailer. (similar pic below) - $80
  10. FullThrottle96

For Sale: 2005 4x6 Trailer

I bought this trailer a month ago, still never used and just got layed off. I really doubt that I'll make a track day till next year now. So I figure it's best to sell it and pay bills. This is a 2005 4x6 trailer. The last owner fit his GSX-R and a dirt bike together on this trailer and has...
  11. FullThrottle96

WTB Tire Warmers Stand (Yamaha R1)

Looking for a set of tire warmers and front/back stands. I have a 2005 R1. Thanks!:D
  12. FullThrottle96

Bike needs ride: DC Area to VIR 7/18

Bike needs a ride to VIR for 7/18. I plan on driving down myself, or can discuss if someone has room for another passenger. I am more than happy to share fuel exp. Located in Dumfries, VA 22026. :)
  13. FullThrottle96

New Member, possible 1st Track Day: 7/18 VIR

I've been riding for about 10 years and the track has always peaked my curiosity. I had a recent spill on the road from gravel and you could say that was my final boost to give the track a shot. I ride a 2005 R1, owned for a couple years. Before that I had an FZR1000and an R6. I hope to have...