Search results

1. B

Trying to register for RA

Having issues with logging into my account, says unknown page, is anyone else having issues? Trying to register for RA.
  2. B

WTB:used ninja 250

Looking for a used Ninja 250 for my son to get started riding on the track. We are located in North Carolina
  3. B

VIR weekend

Wow! What a great weekend, not sure what I enjoyed more, the great weather and track time or the awesome hot wings and burgers Saturday night. A big thank you to Nesba and all the cooks
  4. B

WTB Sunday I group for RA

Anyone selling Sunday I group for Road Atlanta?
  5. B

Clutch adjustment

I hope someone can help, recently I loosened up my clutch cable on a 03 GSXR 750 to clean and lube the cable and other service work before I went to VIR south, eerything seemed to be fine but as speeds picked up and headed up hill to t1 while I was downshifting and blipping the throttle, the...
  6. B

First track day after major high side

I wanted to get any thoughts or encouragment on attending my first track day since 9/25 when at CMP I high sided in turn one and shattered my right ankle and going thru 2 surgeries and rehab, I have my bike prepared and really want to go to VIR but I have got to say I am little nervous, I ride...
  7. B

First full track day in I group

Ive got to say thanks to Cory the food was very good Saturday night and meeting with differant people was great,its like a big family. As my first full day in I group it was alot of fun and exciting, sadly though RA is a month away and Im already starting to go through withdrawls.
  8. B

Bump to I

I want to start out and say wow!! Sunday at the south course was alot of fun and excitement and the food at the meet and great Sat. night was great and thank you to all that cooked and served it,but more exspecially to all the CR"s that have helped or try to help me along the way. I want to...
  9. B

Lowered Bike

I have been riding on the track for awhile now and my bike is now only a track bike, I lowered it when I bought it 1inch front and rear, my question should I go ahead and raise it back up and if so what type of handling am I going to notice differant? Its an 03 GSZR-750 I lowered it originally...
  10. B

getting ready for 2011 season

O.K. here it is,I have now spent one good full year with Nesba and now I cant wait for next year,I did strugle alittle with my physical shape on the end of the sessions and I want to be prepared for the next season so my question is what type of things can I do in the winter to prepare myself...
  11. B

Need some help

I have had several track days with NESBA and I am really having alot of fun,although I am having trouble picking up my speed,I feel like my body position is good,and my lines are good,I am not sure what I am missing.I did run vir north this past weekend and was able to have alot of fun and shave...
  12. B

New Trailer...need help

Just sold a 7x16 trailer that was too big for what I needed and my truck,so I bought a 6x12 v-nose and would like any ideas on using the space,any pictures would be great.I will be hauling one bike and a small dirtbike.
  13. B

Seat for 03 GSXR 750

Looking for stock seat for my 03 gsxr 750
  14. B

Armour bodies for 03 GSXR 750

I hope you all can help,just purchased race plastics for my 03 GSXR 750 and so far every thing has fit well except for the tail piece,and this is where I hope someone can help.On the new tail piece it only has 2 places for bolts and thats behind the seat near the storage box and so when its...
  15. B

Switching track day from Saturday to Sunday

Need help here,scheduled a track day for saturday and needed to schedule for Sunday.I have tried to e-mail info@nesba.com but cant get a responce.I just need to now if I can switch days Todd
  16. B

First time at Road Atlanta

I have been to several tracks but not Road Atlanta,I am in the beginner class I ride a 03GSXR 750,any advice for RA
  17. B

paging John Dunham

John checking to see if your going to Road Atlanta
  18. B

camping at VIR nearthe Patriot course

Hey we are heading to VIR for July 17 and 18th, on the Patriot Course. WE are planning on camping out of the trailer. Does anyone know the set up for that area. We always camp near the pond. Is there electrical,easy access to the track, lunch vendors , etc. Any info you have will help. Looking...